My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brash-Step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genneone

Genneone

Brash-Step Empty
PostSubject: Brash-Step   Brash-Step I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

Brash Step
Brash-Step PonyWithBackground2
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Red Short with yellow streaks in it.
Tail: Short and spikey
Eyes: Light red
Body: Slightly buffer than an average pony
Cutie Mark: Hammer and a wrench crossing each other
Personality: Loud and arrogant. He thinks all female ponies all like him when in fact the opposite is true. He loves pulling pranks on his sister.
Dislikes: Being bored and being alone
History: When Brash was younger he pulled a prank on his parents a few days before they left him and his sister. This has put the idea that it was his fault they left. He is codependent on his twin sister because of being orphaned.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brash-Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brash-Step   Brash-Step I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

And still approved! Thank you. Please join us in the forum chat room at the bottom of the index page sometime. We love to chat and help out.
Back to top Go down

Brash-Step
Page 1 of 1