My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary leave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Temporary leave. Empty
PostSubject: Temporary leave.   Temporary leave. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm

I'll be heading off for a couple days... my Internet access is being cut. I'll be able to access every so often, and I'm not sure when I'll be on as much as I used to.

;u; I won't be gone forever! I promise!
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Temporary leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary leave.   Temporary leave. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRIIA!
Back to top Go down

Temporary leave.
Page 1 of 1