My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pressing Forward

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Pressing Forward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressing Forward   Pressing Forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 am

Sterling Tempest bite his tongue as Grassy spoke. Listening to her was like beating his head on a rock. He gave a small snort out of his nose, quietly enough where it was unlikely any others notice. He quickly turned his scowl around and a sincere smile crossed his face, knowing that despite knowing this to be a disaster of an idea, these two troupes were going to mingle and he could not risk being on bad terms with them.

"You sure are out in dangerous territory for being such a small and inexperienced group," Sterling said observing the other settlers, "It's tough out here if you're not prepared," he said as a small smirk came from his smile.

"My name is Sterling Tempest..."
he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Forward   Pressing Forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:53 am

Silver did not care to much for the formalities of the ponies, but the one named Sterling caught his attention. Even if by a little. He seemed to show a more honest approach to the danger and seriousness of the situation they were all in.

He said nothing, but he let his gaze stay on him for a lot longer than the others, measuring and watching how he carried himself. Silver did noting to ease up his own aggressive stance, not bothering to be any more welcoming or look approachable.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Forward   Pressing Forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am

Bounty sipped the drink lightly as he made a bit of a face, forgetting and regretting buying it so cheap. Maybe he should of spend the last of his bits on something better for the trip. Not like bit will do him any good with Gypsies or bartering ponies out here. He had to trade a lantern to that one colt for some supplies he had lost.

Bounty knew he didn't want any part of those Gypsies. Which was good considering they hated everyone outside their own little circle. So maybe for once things will go his way and they would leave him alone..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressing Forward   Pressing Forward - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pressing Forward
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: