My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rune Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Changeling

Changeling

Rune Magic Empty
PostSubject: Rune Magic   Rune Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 am

Rune Magic
Rune Magic Pony2
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Short. Cyan base with blue.
Tail: Short, same color as his mane
Eyes: Sky blue but mostly covered by his googles
Body: A bit taller than the average pony, but has an average build.
Cutie Mark: Runes
Age (Baby,adult): Adolescence
Personality: Calm even in the most distressing situations and doesn't take much interest in anything he deems as unimportant. Wears a bored expression most of the time and rarely shows his emotions.
Dislikes: Being pulled to do anything less important than what he was doing. Running out of books to read.
History: The young stallion was enrolled in Celestia's school for the gifted. Passing the entrance exam was a breeze, but he didn't show any form of happiness. In fact, his parents never seen him smile. Their house was in a relatively isolated part of Canterlot and he preferred it that way. He would just read books all day and occasionally go around for a stroll to get some fresh air and to try some of the spells he just learned. It was during one of these occasions that a teacher from the school saw him executing a spell.

The teacher sent a message to his parents saying that they should enroll the colt in the school. During one of the lessons he was caught in an accident which he doesn't want to talk about. The accident had hurt his eyes and was unsightly to look at, which forced him to wear goggles. His eyes recovered but he had come to liking wearing goggles so they stayed on his head. Eventually he graduated and went back to isolating himself in their home library. But the books had to run out sometime and once it did he went out much more frequently. He heard about a new Frontier town and that they needed more hooves to help with bringing the new colony from the ground up. He signed up just to relieve his boredom. He thought his magic could be a great help there.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Rune Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Magic   Rune Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Rune Magic
Page 1 of 1