My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to relax (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seledora

Seledora

I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Seledora waved back shyly. She didn't know the ponies here, but she might as well try to get along. She'd probably live in ponyville for the rest of her live and didn't want to be alone forever.
"Hello." she said to the pegasus who had greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Genneone

Genneone

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 am

Unity saw a unicorn walk in who obviously didn't want to be there. Unity gave her a smile.
"What's your name?" She said just as her massage ended.
She stood up and stretched her wings, which felt amazing even though her wing got pinched. She slowly walked over to the hot tub and tested the warmth of it with her hoof. It felt about room temperature so she jumped in only realize it was extremely hotter than she realized. She let out a loud yelp as she fought the urge to jump out.
Back to top Go down
Seledora

Seledora

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 pm

"Oh. I'm Seledora." She said as the pony tested the water with her hoof.
When the pony jumped in and yelped, Seledora jumped then asked "Are you alright? It must be pretty hot."

Seledora was being moved around by the worker ponies, being moved from station to station but kept her attention on the Ponies she was talking too.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm

ShamrockSpring smiled. It looked like everyone was starting to relax again. "Pleased to meet you, Seledora!" she replied brightly. She got up and stretched. Just enough time for a quick dip in the hot tub before she left. Following her new friends, she chuckled at Seledora's comment. "Well it wouldn't be a hot tub if it's wasn't hot," she commented.

She tested it with her hoof, wincing slightly. "Hmm, well our friend Black Fire may have made it a little too hot," she confirmed with a shake of her head. "No worries, Unity," she added with a smile. "I'm sure it'll cool in time." She walked slowly into the steaming water with a relaxed sigh. "It really curls the mane though, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Genneone

Genneone

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm

"Quite a bit. I should of tested the water a bit better" She said as she chuckled to herself.
Unity sat in the tub as her mane slowly lost it's volume and began to fall loosely around her. It fell over her eyes a bit and tried to move it out the way but just ended up messing her mane up horribly as it just began to become matted to her whole head. In frustration she gave up trying and just let herself look like a giant hair ball.

"Umm. . . I don't think hot water works well with my mane."
Back to top Go down
Seledora

Seledora

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 am

Seledora was pushed into the tub by the attendants, who had just given her a hoofacure and a massage. Seledora, being a little younger than the others sank a little bit under the surface for a moment before bobbing back up, her mane covering her entire face except her nose and mouth. Her ears were folded down. She was obviously unhappy with the entire R&R thing. She looked at the others.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Genneone

Genneone

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 pm

"No need to be sorry" Unity said as she exited the tub. She dried her mane a little bit before she turned to the others.
"Thank you guys. I know I will get to love it here with time." She said lightly with a smile hidden behind her awkwardness. She trotted towards the door, her happiness peaked, she turned back towards the tub and nodded agreeing with her last statement. With that, she left the spa.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Bye, Unity," ShamrockSpring waved as she left. She probably aught to be leaving soon too. She'd already been here quite a while. "No need to be sorry," she added, beaming at Seledora. She rose out of the tub and started to try her mane. "All this pampering can take getting used to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to relax (Open to All)   I need to relax (Open to All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to relax (Open to All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2