My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLastKnight

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 am

Hello. Im TheLastKnight. I was wondering if any one has any tips for a newbie or if i could find a friend here. Thanks!
~TheLastKnight
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 am

The site is in a bit of a decline right now, but me and another admin are trying to get it going again. I can't think of any tips beside remembering that the stories you are a part of aren't just yours. Also, if you have not yet, please read through the rules section and create an OC according to said rules.
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: