My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 am

Jack smirked slightly "But not who you share a bed with?" He realized how out of place he looked in these ritzy areas, expeacially as a batpony.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 am

"Nope, because that's all we did," she said then turned to face him once they'd reached one of the tallest buildings. "Though... Back to my earlier question and your statement, can't say I'm not a little disappointed myself that's all we did." With that statement and a final smirk, she whipped back around and trotted into the building.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 am

"I'll wait out here, Miss Ghost. I don't fit in much around here I'm afraid." As he spoke the spread his wings "Don't worry though, I'll be around."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 am

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit," she said, a little disappointed she didn't get much reaction from him. Oh well, she sort of deserved it, having done much the same to him earlier. She went up to her publisher's office, returning 20 minutes later with a file for Jack.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 am

He swooped down beside her, adjusting his wings slightly. "Welcome back, Miss Ghost. Did it go well with your publisher?" He fell into step beside her. keeping pace but being careful not to out run her.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 am

"It did indeed, the other publishing company finally gave an address for the thief but nothing else," she said, nodding to where the folder was in her saddle bag.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 am

"Do you want to go there now...?" He said as he adjusted his wings slightly, wondering if this case was about to end. He didn't think it would, but maybe that was someone else.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 am

"Don't know, the address might not even be here in Manehatten," she said. "Also, your payment for today's in there."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 am

"Thanks, lets head to my office. We can hash out the details there, Yeah?" He slowly lead her through a few alleys that were a short cut to his office.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 am

She followed after him, hesitating as he went down alleyways. Weren't they try to stay OUT of trouble? "So... being a batpony, do lights bother you?" she asked, trying to make some conversation while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:01 pm

"Yes, quite horribly actually. Sunny days like this are the worst for me." As they approached his office, he unlcoked the door for her. "I'm usually asleep during the day." He locked the door behind them, moving towards the kitchen to make another pot of coffee.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 pm

"I suppose that explains why you're having more coffee," she said. "Is it also true about the whole... Blood drinking thing? I hope I'm not being rude by asking questions, I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:12 pm

"And why might you be so curious, Miss Ghost?" It's true, some batponies did drink blood, but he wasn't about to let that slip, nor the fact that he himself did. It was an old tradition, and was admittedly strange, but he'd always figured it was a excuse for their racial...tastes.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:17 pm

"Because I've never actually met a batpony until last night. You didn't answer my question, usually that means yes," she said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 pm

"Well," He stopped mid stride. "Does that mean I'd be correct in assuming you're a brash headed Pegasus, who'd love nothing more than to join the royal guard? Or perhaps be a racer or stunt flier?" He turned around fully now, looking at her.

"Or maybe you think you're better than all the other races because you control the weather, and rule from your cloud city over everyone else? Hm? You have not answered, so Am I correct?" As he finished speaking, he turned back ti his coffee pot, and poured himself a mug.

"Is it any wonder we batponies keep to our selves, and prefer to keep our traditions from outsiders, Miss Ghost?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Ghost narrowed her eyes slightly at the stallion as he tried to turn her statement back on her. Oh no, that wouldn't fly. But she let him have his little tirade, sitting nearby as she waited until he was finished.

"Alright mister private eye, first of all, you didn't give me a chance to respond. Secondly, I have never even insinuated that I may think my race is even remotely better than any other. Third, I am a writer, I ask questions to better understand so my writing reflects truth rather than misguided fantasy. Now, I would prefer if your little attitude towards my questions weren't turned into a political or racial diatribe, a simple 'I would rather not talk about it,' will suffice."

With that, she got herself her own mug of coffee and returned to her spot at the table with her typewriter.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:52 pm

"Perhaps it would have, but that's not the point, is it? I attempted to tactfully evade your question, but you insisted on pressing on." He took drink from his mug, going towards his home office in the back.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:54 pm

"Don't forget the file in the saddle bag," she called after him, starting to type.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 pm

"Right, thanks." he grabbed the file, reading through it as he entered the cramped room. He eventually fell asleep at his desk, exhausted from his sleep schedule being disrupted.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Left to her own devices, Ghost pretty much stayed at the table and continued working until she grew hungry, taking a break for now to cook up some dinner for them both.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Smelling food Jack awoke from his sleep, silently stalking out into the hallway, narrowing his eyes at the stranger in his kitchen. She seemed to have her things set about the place, so I walked back into his office, and read the last thing he'd written in his notebook, before going back to the kitchen. "What are you cooking, Miss Wing?"

Last edited by Just Jack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:36 pm

"Just something simple, I'm not exactly a great cook so it's just a scampi," she said. "So any ideas about the address? Is it here in Manehattan?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 pm

"There's a digit missing. So it's either in ponyvillie, or Trottingham. I'd need more time to figure out which one." He sat down at the table, pouring a cup of coffee for himself.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm

"Well, I live in Ponyville so I can tell you if it's from there," she said, dishing up a bowl for him and taking her own to the table.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Jack read off the address number, as he drained his mug, and began to set the table. "So, how'd you loose the novel in the first place, Miss Wing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: