My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Jack

PostSubject: An Apology   Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Ahhh, I vaguely miss this place, it's been...eight months? Now, I know it wasn't that long ago, so I really shouldn't call it "The good ol' days", especially since I wasn't part of the original crew. But thinking back, that's what it always feels like... 'We'(I wasn't always the biggest help) had all these ideas, things we could change, how to revamp everything to make it feel new again. But, admittedly, I hit a bumpy patch in my life. Got frustrated with being unable to change things IRL, and well, kinda took it out here pushed for things, and even made demands that were pretty unreasonable. I got caught up in what I thought the site should be, and lost track of what it was, and what everyone else wanted it to be... I messed up pretty bad, eh? But what can you do, hm? Can't change the past. All we can do is hope for a second chance.

Sorry guys, my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: An Apology   Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:11 am

Hiiiya Jack :D Unfortunately this site is pretty dead... But no worries we're not all gone, we've just moved to a new forum! All our old friends are there! Please join: http://friendshipismagicrpg.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

An Apology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1