My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 am

Heya. Just wanted to start this topic cause Im bored. And here I wanna see what kind of Games or Tech things you like or want to discuss about. so Just write down what kinda games you play or what computer/console you game on etc.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

Hmmm, intriguing.

I like film kit. A lot. Camera, lights, editing software, computers (to an extent). Want to experience more VR stuff, as what I've done so far is cool.

Games? I play on PC and occasionally my old PS3.

What type of games? Anything really. Sometimes it's a Fallout and Skyrim day, others it's a Shogun or Civ 5 day. Red Dead, GTA, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken, 7 Days to Die, anything really.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Oh cool! I like Fallout too, but I dont play bethesda games a lot. I play more Valve stuff and mmo's like WoW. I did play AC a while ago but kinda got away from it since I done everything in Black Flag and Syndicate lol. At the moment I play Call of Duty, The Forest and Gmod the most

I play on PC the most though I have an Xbox one, but I use that more for exclusives, netflix and youtube :P
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 2:50 pm

(If you count My brushes, sketch paint design as a 'game' then heck yeah! Although I suck with a touchpad but meh... It's still fun :D I'm also a huge fantasy nerd and am into Dragcave which s basically a clickable site to grow dragons! Speaking of fantasy, I'm also big into Runescape!)

(Heh, this was my 1414th post :D)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 5:01 pm

I used to play a lot of COD when I was younger (Modern Warfare 2 era). Still pretty damn good with a throwing knife in any COD :P

Oh Runescape, I used to play that as a young teen. Fun fact; that's where my username came from.
*gasp of shock*
I know, unoriginal name. Saw a player called Fire_seeker06 or something. Liked it, used Fireseeker for PS3, username ever since for most things :)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I found an old CRT today xD I hooked up my raspberry pi and Im playing some old games on an emulator now or use ms dos lol

also, I opened it up cause there was a missing button. and I found a 100 euro bill in that tv :O
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 1:57 am

I play a crap ton of World of Warships. like, a "ruin your life" amount of time lol

I play mainly on PC, but I also use my Xbox One quite a bit for Forza Horizon 3, Titanfall 2, and Star Wars Battlefront with my Dad and my brother.

I thought about starting a lets play channel, but I've never really committed to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:29 am

Ohhh! I play a lot of wargaming stuff too mainly World of Tanks and World of Warplanes, I did play WoWs a while ago but I kinda deserted it lol

also, do you still play STO? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs   Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussing about Tech,Games and stuffs
Page 1 of 1