My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm still alive!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

I'm still alive! Empty
PostSubject: I'm still alive!   I'm still alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 9:04 pm

I haven't made a post in a long time. so here you go. Hello!

... so any body play any kind of games or...?

I play World of Warships a lot. I also have a steam account.

k bye
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

I'm still alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive!   I'm still alive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 am

I am mildly alive but that's only on Skype as here, I've begun to stray from. As for games, I'm on RuneScape and might get Undertale.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

I'm still alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive!   I'm still alive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 7:34 am

Huh? Sorry, too busy divorcing my wife in Crusader Kings 2.

How could you, you stupid woman! We had six beautiful children (well, one's an imbecile, but my heir has the attractive trait), and you went off and slept with that bastard! Well, I'm not caring for your bastard kid. Get the hell out of my mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm still alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive!   I'm still alive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm still alive!
Page 1 of 1