My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So this happened...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

So this happened...  Empty
PostSubject: So this happened...    So this happened...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 am

Alright, I can't say I didn't see this coming but I won't be putting up any more or replying to any more RP's. In all complete honesty, I've been done with MLP for longer than I've allowed myself to stand. Maybe this is nature telling me I should've left long ago but meh, doesn't mean I didn't try to form a rp of course. Role-plays here are, to me, drier than a sack of dirt in the desert on the hottest day no matter the adventure or work someone put into it, I just can't enjoy it as possibly what's to be done has already been done.

This doesn't mean I didn't thoroughly enjoy myself in the past, it just means I don't and won't rp ponies anymore and lurking in the 'off topic' RP's just really doesn't see to work as it doesn't use the forum to it's fullest. (That and I"m not sure how many would be into the kind of RP's I'm into now XD). This, however, doesn't mean I'm gone as I'll always lurk in the chat when I can ^^ I guess this is also my way of saying sorry to Fantasy for not continuing what I had started. That story has a way of not ever being told in it's fullest XD I have explored all I can about each different species with in the mlp world and yeah, there's nothing more to explore or say so yeah, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

So this happened...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this happened...    So this happened...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

Apology understood and accepted. Hope your new hobbies and roleplay style give you the satisfaction you desire! it's still a bloody blessing to see you in the chat when we do though :). Please do stick around a while, your presence and energy is always welcome.
Back to top Go down

So this happened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: