My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEADCANONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

HEADCANONS Empty
PostSubject: HEADCANONS   HEADCANONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 am

http://magnaluna.deviantart.com/art/Young-Luna-portrait-655477359

Due to stumbling upon this image after deleting most of the pony blogs I follow, I came upon an idea... In this image, Luna's horn didn't have the usual unicorn swirl like many have seen but some sort of design. I actually like this artist's ideas and thought maybe this is how unicorns actually do preform magic through carved or earned runes that form upon their horns with either each casting or something else. This is why they don't speak during spells or call out incantations as the runes are already (In a very tiny way) imbued upon the horn possibly in the spiral lines going down the horn.

And the headcanon that unicorn hairs are hollow upon the casting magic, they don't burn upon the casted spell due to the fact they sort of 'bounce back' the magic towards the target.
Back to top Go down

HEADCANONS
Page 1 of 1