My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lazy day for cloud drop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Aero rolled his eyes as a chuckle escaped his lips. He'd forgotten how laid back Cloud Drops could be. As he'd thought earlier, it was curious how well he could take anything in his stride. The obvious drawback was that he seemed to lack a motivation to do much of anything, including something essential like eat.

In good humour, Aero stood it his hooves and prodded the pegasus in his side.

"Now, if I can work these old bones to fly, you can at least drift this cloud over to the market. I'll get fetch us something to eat," he offered, "I'm feeling rather peckish myself."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 7:41 pm

"I think i'll glide there. don't want people giving me bothersome looks for my cloud." He said and stood fully, stretching back a bit before spreading his wings wide, hopping off and catching a calm breeze, slowly gliding towards the market without flapping, since his one wing couldn't flap. He wouldn't be able to glide all the way to the market from their current position, so he'd likely have to walk a bit, but it seems he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Aero watched as the pegasus resigned to the fact that some amount of effort would have to be made on his part in order to get lunch. The younger stallion stood from his position, where Aero noted a rather defined outline of his body in the cloud's surface. He must have been lying there quite some time...

As Cloud left, Aero followed suit by standing to his own hooves. He groaned slightly as his legs retook his weight. I guess age catches up with everyone at some point. He spread his own wings and trailed behind Cloud Drop.

With a slight push of his wings, he pulled alongside his friend, simply enjoying the sensation of being in his company.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Cloud Drop could only glide, and not even so quickly. It was easy for Aero to pull alongside him, to the point Aero Could even fly a circle around him, if he wanted too. Cloud Drop groaned as he had to put in some effort to keep his wings properly straight, although the strain on his limp wing wasn't that bad. It was a old issue, so it had relieved itself quite a bit in time. Cloud Drop preferred his silence while he used his wings though, as keeping the limp wing still for gliding required quite the concentration, to make sure it didn't fold up and leave him spiralling downwards.

His calm glide brought him down a few streets further, softly landing on the plush cloudscape of which clouddale's streets consisted of.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm

As they flew, Aero gave a curious look over to Cloud. He was aware of the pegasus' disability so was instinctively cautious about him flying. It was one of the reasons he'd suggested using the floating cloud in the first place. Despite this, it seemed he was in good control of his descent as he glided down to the city.

Aero landed next to him with a textbook perfect landing, smoothly touching down on the clouds leaving barely an impression under hoof. Still got it.

"Not bad," he said teasingly, before gesturing to the market, "So what do you little ponies eat nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 pm

"You'd be astonished to find that hayburgers are more popular than ever. some chefs are trying to 'revive' food from their youth, so i think a lot will look like the stuff you ate." he chuckled, reminding Aero that he was getting older. Cloud drop thought on what he wanted, and a hayburger did sound nice. It was simple and easy to eat, and from the right place it did fill nicely... He looked around as they closed in on the market, looking at the various foods available at the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm

"Ah yes, the stuff I ate. Before I had to get my dentures and eat mushy peas forever more," Aero added to the joke. He wasn't one to turn away at joking about himself. In his old age, he'd learnt to laugh easier and become more sociable, largely thanks to the mare in his life.

The pegasus joined Cloud's hunt for the perfect lunchtime meal. It was with slight surprise at the coincidence that Aero spotted a hayburger stall.

"Well, how about that. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

"Had it been anything else i ate so often, i would say the stuff had gotten old. Luckily, it fares a lot better than some ponies." he said, making his own sarcastic quip at Aero before they walked over to the stall. Cloud Drop wasn't very complicated in his foods, and he didn't care to describe them in detail. as long as it's something he didn't see in his alchemy lab, it's something he'd probably eat.

"A Regular Hayburger." he requested from the owner of the stall, forgoing the 'please' that was common for many ponies. He had not had many lessons in mannerisms and politeness, and was not used to showing such behaviour, unless doing so sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Aero chuckled at Cloud's remark as he followed the pegasus to the chosen stall.

"Same." Aero produced some bits and passed them to the owner, gesturing to Cloud. "His is on me."

It would be something difficult to admit but Aero had something of a soft spot for all family and old friends nowadays. By extension of Ave, he considered Cloud within that circle, so he liked to keep them close.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:35 pm

A simple hayburger would soon be handed to the two pegasi, Cloud drop simply taking it with his limp wing. Despite said wing being weak, his control over it was definitely still present, and he had become dexterous enough to use it as a gryphon's claw. Most certainly a great aid in his scientific endeavors.

he also enjoyed Aero's presence, as Aero was calm and smart, and not some kind of tradition and respect obsessed uptight sod, as Cloud drop felt over his grandparent. Cloud Drop didn't care for what his destiny was or was supposed to be. He just wanted to do his thing and enjoy Clouddale's lovely sunny days. Like the day he was enjoying with Aero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day for cloud drop   A lazy day for cloud drop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lazy day for cloud drop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2