My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) Empty
PostSubject: GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)   GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:31 pm

THIS.
This leaves me artistically frustrated.

Very artistically frustrated.

THIS,... THIS
ON THE OTHER HAND...

Leaves me...

I don't wanna talk about it.
GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) SEiJw3g

Last edited by Fantasy Flicker on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)   GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:38 pm

:/Yeah, I understand completely where you're coming from on this. It's hard to measure up to those who already have a good style and art that compliments everyone's taste buds but it doesn't mean you should just throw in the towel. Your art is very good for how much you've been working at it and giving up would just be like saying they've won. You know what I do for these things is I set the good artists as a goal I could reach for myself as if I was saying, "Someday, I'll be so much better than you!" Eventually you will! You swing your mallet at the chisel and slowly pick out your life bit by bit letting each fall into the perfect place it needs to be! Someday if you keep practicing, you'll be in art museums.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)   GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Hell i ain't throwing in the towel anytime soon. Just jealous of their style they developed, but i'm going to get my own style. I've mastered the art of "being jealous for a bit but not caring in the long run."

But seriously so much fanponies. The guy has two whole AUs just... Dedicated to shipping and some crackshippings

he has the strange son between TIREK and SOMBRA as a character.
EVIL MAGICAL BABIES born from MAGICALLY GAY PARENTS.

i don't even!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)   GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAY AND FRUSTRATED (Gaystrated? Gayngry? Gangry?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: General chat/Random Stuff-
Jump to: