My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crawling back again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squadala

Squadala

Crawling back again Empty
PostSubject: Crawling back again   Crawling back again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:14 am

I know this is my second time disappearing from the forum, and at this point I know most rp sites would not accept me back, yet I've gathered the courage to trot back in here and ask for another chance.

I was gone for a long time mostly because I had fallen to a state where I could barely handle my real life, never mind my rp life. In a way I am still in that state, so activity might be bleh. However, rp has been a huge hobby of mine since I was 10 and after several months without it I want it back again! D:

I am so glad this place seemed to pick up activity again. No thanks to me.. lol.

The last time I was here the forum was just about dead, but its come alive again. I would really like to congratulate the staff on this because through my years of experience with many variations of rp sites I can honestly say that not many can make that claim. When most see their site falling in activity they just give up, which isn't the best idea, but that's what always seems to happen.

Well, back on topic. I would really love to join this community again. My activity may not be the greatest, but I promise I will try! I love you
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Crawling back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawling back again   Crawling back again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:20 am

I'm open to start an RP pretty much whenever you'd like. Check out my characters and let me know!
Back to top Go down

Crawling back again
Page 1 of 1