My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swampy Tunes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Leaves covered the ground, a wet "Schlep" sound the only sound of nature coming into Ave's ears. He was carrying a simple portable record player. he stepped around a tree and looked around. The running of the leaves had been successful this year, and left the whole place covered in the darned things. A few were stuck to Ave's hoof. He didn't mind entirely, he was currently looking for a spot. It was a little tree stump only Fillies, Colts and Shortstacks fit on. Ave was the most latter of the list, but this didn't usually hinder him.

He noticed it two trees further aware and happily moved to that spot, careful not to step into any ponds, although it was hard to see with all the wet leaves covering the ground. How lovely this season was... Ave made his way onto the stump and moved onto it, placing his record player down, it barely fitting beside him. He grabbed a record which had the face of a famous DJ on it, however, once he placed it on, and put the record player on, a mix of classic and more modern music played from it, as he just sat on the tree stump, happy, relaxed and.. unaware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Autumn wasn't exactly Newt's favorite season. The colors were pretty, and the fallen leaves made for a nice snack every now and then, but all the trees looked so...sad. Plus, he couldn't hide as easily, with him being a large green creature surrounded by orange, red, and brown.

The unicorn plodded heavily, stomping into as many puddles as he could find. The water felt good on his legs. Maybe he would find a pond and go for a swim today. He sighed contendedly, stretching his head up and sniffing the air. At least fall smelled good.

The faint sound of music suddenly met his ears. He snorted softly and looked around, his ears swiveling to try and find the direction that the sound was coming from. Part of him was curious. The music sounded interesting, so surely the pony playing it was interesting too. But on the other hoof, he wanted to just keep to himself.

Newt frowned and ducked his head. It wouldn't hurt to just see where the music was coming from, right? Right. The stallion started walking in the direction of the music, his large hooves making thumping noises against the ground as he moved.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Ave sat still on his little stump, his music playing. He ears softly twitched, something that was hardly visible as they were flattened out and half-covered by his extensive mane. He had noticed the sound, but recognized the sounds as hooves. He didn't think much could go wrong in whitetail woods, so he remained still, laying completely calm. It was likely just someone passing by, and being still was the easiest way to make someone ignore you and walk on, usually.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Newt crept closer until he could finally see the other pony, who was lying back on a stump with a music player next to him. He lowered his head, wary now. The other pony seemed surprisingly small, smaller than the usual ponies he saw. But to be fair, everypony looked small to him.

He exhaled slowly, ears alert. The brown stallion hadn't noticed him yet, as far as he could tell, but he didn't look particularly dangerous. Just...different. He took a couple more steps closer, as far as he dared, now only a few feet away from the other.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:26 pm

At the silence, Ave opened an eye, looking up and turning his head to the direction of the sound. He noticed Newt. He blinked. Newt seemed nervous... Ave didn't want to make a commotion, so although an aggressive act would get him to be alone here, it might bring up issues. He decided to put up a nice act. "Oh, Hello there. I haven't seen you before." He said, his voice calm, kind and soft. "Enjoy the music?" He kindly asked. While he didn't care much for company, he wouldn't deny somepony to listen to some music just because of it.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:34 pm

( Wow this is really short and bad, sorry x-x )

Newt looked him over and slowly nodded in response, his ears flattening shyly. He tapped a hoof on the ground, thinking. This pony seemed kind enough, he probably pitied him too. With a heavy sigh, the young pony circled around the stump to the side that the music player was on, giving the stallion a wide berth. He stretched out his nose and gingerly nudged the music player, letting out a soft curious snort. He wasn't sure what kind of music it was playing, but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 1:51 pm

(the size of the post is fine, both sides are equal which is what i enjoy most.)

Ave's eyes moved to his flank."You're.. rather large for a blank flank, aren't you?" he commented, in a kind tone, not letting there be any pity, because no one liked being pitied of such things. Ave however had a deep Stallion voice, despite his short size and equally 'blank flank'. Although his was just dyed over with coat dye. If anything Ave likely wasn't too far from newt of age, seeing his sturdy face and deep voice.

""
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm

The unicorn paused, then swung his head around to look at his own blank flank. He didn't exactly see what his size had to do with it, but apparently it was odd that he didn't have one yet. He looked back at the stallion and tilted his head slightly, peering at him through his mane. This pony didn't have a cutie mark either, and he was significantly smaller than Newt was. Perhaps size did have something to do with it; maybe this stallion was still growing. They seemed about the same age, and Newt wasn't growing any more, but this was an earth pony and he was a unicorn.

Newt exhaled slowly through his nose and sat down on the ground, his head lowered as he thought. Did earth ponies age slower than unicorns, or did they just grow differently? He wasn't sure. Finally he looked back up at the brown pony, made a noncommittal grunt, and shrugged as a response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Ave watched as Newt seemed to have a slew of thoughts passing through him. Ave could tell by Newt's eyes. He couldn't tell -what- the guy was thinking or what kind of thoughts he was thinking, but the silence made Ave believe that he perhaps shouldn't go in on it. Eventually, Newt gave out some kind of grunt as response to the question. Ave shrugged. Good enough of a reply for him. "You seem to have a lot of thoughts. If you ever want to ask something, feel free." Ave kindly offered.

As far as Ave was concerned, Newt just wanted to sit down and silently enjoy the music, too. And Ave was completely fine with this. so he calmly rested his head by his forehooves and let the record player play away, DJ PON3's mixed classical album, with thanks to Octavia, playing softly in the serene calm of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Newt nodded again, wondering if this pony was wondering why he didn't talk. He did want to ask something. He wanted to ask the stallion for his name, or why he was out here, or what music he was listening to, but he couldn't. His thoughts always got lost somewhere between his brain and his mouth. The unicorn frowned, listening to the music player blare away as he stared at the stump. He was trying to remember what the ponies at the orphanage taught him about talking to others, but the music turned out to be more distracting than helpful so he gave up and watched an inchworm crawl across the stump.

As it got closer and closer to the pony he got more and more worried that it would get accidentally crushed, so he got quickly to his hooves, stepped uncomfortably close over the stump, and lowered his horn down, letting the inchworm crawl onto the tip. He inadvertently poked the other pony a little in the process and shrunk back as soon as he realized it, but since it was for a good cause he figured the stallion would understand.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Ave noticed newt and looked at the worm, staring a bit with a blank face. "Yeah. you look like the nature loving type." he said with a lot more guyish tone now. He gave the mute a comforting smile. he watched Newt put the worm somewhere safe, and watched as he went back to listening the music.

"let me guess, you're not very good with words?" he said in a once more calmer tone, with an asking end. he looked at Newt so the large unicorn could give a physical reply instead of having to say something. Ave didn't seem to mind the poke at all, actually. It was like Ave wouldn't move unless absolutely necessary. Something that was surprisingly true, he was comfortable in his lazy position, and a little poke wouldn't make him move, oh no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swampy Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swampy Tunes   Swampy Tunes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swampy Tunes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: