My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to familiar grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to familiar grounds   Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Shala guffawed and waved a hoof dismissively at Quill. "Pish. Dumb ponies. What doeshn't kill you make you shtronger." She grabbed her flask off the ground and stubmled over onto her belly. After a couple quiet curses, she got up and dusted herself off.

"You.....Uhh....What was i shaying?....Yeah. The zero has been marked!" She did an awkward spin around and began to walk off from the two ponies.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Return to familiar grounds   Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Quill watched Shala go.

"Typical drunk," he said under his breath, "I hope I don't find her in a ditch somewhere." He then turned to Ebony.

"Good luck with her." He said, before turning, and resumed going about his daily business.
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Return to familiar grounds   Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Ebony watches as the two pony's go their separate ways, and she found herself alone one again. "I should be used to this by now," she says to herself, and sighing slightly, continues on her way down the street, her wings drooping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return to familiar grounds   Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:34 pm

"Look out below!"

Golden shouted, as a small cloud plummeted to the ground. For some reason, the entire cloud turned into ice. Not something Golden had anticipated. He had planned on making a small hail storm. But something in the posses went wrong. Luckily the cloud was light, but it was still heavy enough to fall out the sky.

"Hey, look out! I can't catch this thing!"

Golden shouted as the cloud started falling towards an empty street, well empty except for the one pony that was walking on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to familiar grounds   Return to familiar grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to familiar grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2