My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Newt Empty
PostSubject: Newt   Newt I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 pm

NEWT
Newt Screen10
Temporary image until I can draw one.

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Very, very long, straight, somewhat dirty, and usually covers both eyes. It's a dull Oxley (#6D9584) color with a couple streaks of Gossip (#A6F5AA) in it.

Tail: A classic unicorn tail. The end is the same as his mane, long and straight, and Oxley with two Gossip stripes.

Eyes: When visible, they are a little smaller than most ponies', not too expressive, and the color of William (#3A6A64).

Body: Newt is built heavily and has a similar body type to Big Mac. He is large, with a long nose, thick neck, and muscular legs, and his body is Aqua Forest (#589D85). His hooves are huge, feathered, and cloven much like a traditional unicorn's, and the same William color as his eyes. There are also a few William-colored spots freckling the bridge of his nose and larger spots on his shoulders and hindquarters.

Cutie Mark: He has not yet gotten his cutie mark but is close to getting it. Once it does appear, it'll be a green heart-shaped leaf.

Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult (Late teens, around 18-19 human years)

Personality: Despite his size, Newt is surprisingly gentle, and also very shy. His contact with other ponies has been very limited for most of his life so he is awkward around others. This shyness is the main reason behind his selective mutism; Newt rarely speaks in the presence of other ponies. He does have the ability, however his speech is somewhat slow.

He is an intelligent pony with a fascination with nature, which is why he enjoys and spends most of his time in Whitetail Woods. Although not learned in magic, or much of anything else in that matter, he naturally is skilled at life magic such as making plants grow and healing damages in trees.

Newt is patient and typically very calm. He only really seems to get upset if he is badgered about his blank flank, his speech, or his appearance, or if ponies explicitly damage plants or animals near him. He also gets flustered if too many ponies are around him at one time.

Likes: Animals, rain, trees and other plants, living in the forest, gardening, swimming

Dislikes: Very loud noises, ponies that are excessively loud for no reason, ponies that try to force him to talk, fire, weapons of any kind, crowds

History: As all ponies are, Newt was born to two parents. Unfortunately, his conception was something probably classified as an accident and his parents didn't want him, so they safely and respectfully deposited him on the stoop of an orphanage and continued on with their lives. As a result, Newt never knew his parents and, until he left, the orphanage was the only home he ever had.

Newt was teased a lot as a young pony. While the other colts liked roughhousing and chasing each other and whatnot, he was more content with wandering after butterflies, wading into ponds, or smelling flowers. That and the face that he was big for his age, shy, and silent.

The caregivers at the orphanage noticed that Newt wasn't good at socializing with the other foals so they worked with him for the several years he lived there and managed to get him a couple friends that he felt comfortable talking to. Granted, when he did talk it wasn't a lot, but he talked nonetheless.

Because of his strange demeanor, he was never adopted by another set of parents, which made him feel ridiculously unwanted. When he was 16 years old, he left the orphanage on his own and disappeared into the nearby Whitetail Woods; he had always loved the forest and preferred it over the orphanage. It also made it easier for him to hide his blank flank. Education at the orphanage was understandably not very good, as a result the young ponies that lived there were only somewhat literate and had limited knowledge of the outside world. While Newt knew that a cutie mark was something all ponies got eventually and something he didn't have when a majority of his peers did, he didn't know what it meant or why it was important. The fact that he didn't have one didn't bother him too much, since he figured it would show up on its own soon enough.

So off he went into the forest. He traveled along an unbeaten path and eventually found his way to an old, small, abandoned cottage that he had discovered a few years before. He cleaned it up, made it safer by growing vines up the sides, and has lived there ever since. He spends his time tending to the flora and fauna in the forest if they need it, and sometimes goes into Ponyville to barter with local merchants for food and other things like books. (He has no bits, of course.)

Example RP segment: (Segment #3)

It was raining, but the large unicorn didn't mind. He enjoyed it, actually, and for once didn't care that other ponies were staring as they ran by, trying to get out of the downpour. He stood there quite happily in the middle of the road near a streetlight, letting the water soak into his mane and fur with a faint smile on his face. Every once in a while he'd snort raindrops out of his nose, but other than that his fun in the rain was unchallenged until a pony flung open the door to a busy-looking place and poked his head out.

"Hey, kid!" he called, sounding a little annoyed. "Come in out of the rain, you'll catch a cold!"

Newt looked over at him and flattened his ears a little. Not wanting to get yelled at any more, he reluctantly obliged, plodding over to the building and stepping inside. It turned out to be a bar, with lots of ponies sitting around, drinking and chatting. The unicorn looked around slowly as the stallion that called him inside looked him up and down. Newt noticed that the stallion seemed to pity him when he glanced over at the smaller pony, judging by the look on his face. The younger stallion's appearance alone was enough to gain pity by a lot of ponies.

"Say, kid..." the pony began, staring up at him then looking over at the bar counter. "You look cold, how about I buy you a drink? How does hot cider sound?"

Newt looked back at him through his mane and nodded shyly in response. Hopefully he would be able to convey his gratitude without having to speak.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Lou on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Newt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newt   Newt I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 am

I love him so far! Can't wait to see what you do with this character... I'd like to do an RP sometime soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Newt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newt   Newt I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:21 am

Thou art approved! We look forward to watching thee RP.

Newt Luna_approved___badge_by_mremerald34-d8mt56j
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Newt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newt   Newt I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Newt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newt   Newt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: