My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Just Jack Empty
PostSubject: Just Jack   Just Jack I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 am

Just Jack

Just Jack Just_j10

Species: Batpony
Mane: Purple and blue
Tail: Same as Mane
Eyes: Golden
Body:Tall, Lean, and Muscular, slate grey fur
Cutie Mark: A shield with crescent moon surrounded by music notes on it
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Jack is distant and reserved, never saying more than he has too. Due to this, most ponies never notice him. However, he will never think twice before standing up for a pony that can't stand up for themselves. He posses unflinching resolve and unbreakable will.

Likes: The Dark, Reading, Moon and Star Light, Fighting, Singing and playing the piano and violin, and making EDM/Mixing music
Dislikes: Country music, bullies, daytime, the sun, banjos

History: Jack was raised in the Manehatten slums by two distant parents. His Father was abusive, and his mother couldn't have cared less. Throughout his foalhood Jack had to face the extreme racial prejudices most ponies held about Batponies, and was often tormented by bullies just for being one. He earned his cutie mark when he was 10 years old. It was a day like 10,000 others. He had just gotten out of school, and was headed down to an antique shop run by an elderly Batpony stallion that Jack had befriended years ago. As Jack approach the outside of the shop he knew something wasn't right, one of the windows was busted out and someone was shouting inside. Taking a deep breath and steeling his resolve, Jack darted inside to find a earth pony with a gun robbing the old stallion. Rage blazed through his eyes as he darted forward and lept into the air, tackling the large stallion from behind and knocking the gun away from him. In the ensuing brawl Jack was beat so badly he had to stay in the hospital for three months, but the earth pony had been arrested and the old man saved.

After his return to his home, life fell into a monotonous scheme for a while. being the same day-in and day-out. It was eventually found that he had been mentally damaged during his first fight. He had suffered sever brain damage that resulted in the development of several mental disorders. He works as a P.I.(Private Instigator/ Detective for Hire, like Sherlock).

Example RP segment: (1)
As Jack moved through out the streets of Manehatten, he stopped as the sound of a young filly sobbing reached his highly sensitive ears. Curious, he followed the sound to it's source, and leaned down to speak to the filly. "What seems to be the problem little miss?"

The little filly looked up at him, and spoke as clearly as she could "I-I've lost me mummy, will you help me find her Mr..?"

Jack smiled, glad it was a problem he could help with. "Yes, of course I can little miss. and you can call me Jack."

The young filly cocked her head to the side before questioning "Jack what...?"

He just smiled as he lifted her onto his back and replied "Just Jack."

A few hours later, Jack had safely delivered the filly back to her mother, and had disappeared before she could ever thank him.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Just Jack on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed more backstory)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Just Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Jack   Just Jack I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Just Jack
Page 1 of 1