My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reorganisation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:18 am

Well.. sadly, Doodle is gone apparently. And the is probably not much we can do about it. Im really sad but I think this is a time where we can figure out a new organisation structure for the mods and admins as well as getting some life in this place. I like to hear your suggestions

Here are some of the Problems I saw on here

About 80% of the staff is inactive (only 1 really active admin)

We should give the Moderators and Admins jobs like, If someone's pretty social, he can take care of new members, and If someone is good with programming, he can help improve the Forum.

Much Inactivity on this forum (gather new members, take old members back

The overall appearance of the Forum (Maybe take a look at some things and see what we can do better or change)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: Re: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 am

now might be as good a time as ever to make changes. We've tried making changes in the past, but all it did was make people mad. However, if you all want to, I'm all for it. a working header alone would help.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: Re: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: Re: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:53 pm

I think this is a great idea!  Here's a quick picture you can use as a banner (it can be resized if need be).

reorganisation 25qvegz
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: Re: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Great, thanks Bright Eyes. I'll put up that banner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reorganisation Empty
PostSubject: Re: reorganisation   reorganisation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reorganisation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: