My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Encounters (Fry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

New Encounters (Fry) Empty
PostSubject: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 pm

High above the town, a steak of crimson and black could be spied soaring through the azure sky.  He had been flying for hours, but his wings were not tired.  He could fly for most of the day without trouble, but he was beginning to lose steam.  It was time to eat, and take a short break in the town below.  Purple eyes narrowed against the light of the sunshine.  It looked like he would be visiting Ponyville that day.  Silently he landed on the cobbled street, wings tucking in against his back.  There were ponies all around, conversing and laughing.  Bo smiled.  It was a quaint town.  Peaceful.  And rather dull.

The dark red stallion glanced around, and a tempting smell greeted his senses.  He followed his nose in the direction of a food cart parked along the road.  He trotted closer to see which pony was the owner.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Fry flipped some burgers he just put on the grill and looked around the marketplace, it sure was a busy day. He spotted a pegasus stepping closer and greeted him with a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:49 pm

He saw the owner as he approached. The stallion had a mint green mane and tail, smiling and charming in his way. Bo offered a smile of his own as he dipped his head in greeting to the other Pegasus.  "What are you cooking up today?"  He addressed the stranger as casually as old friends, but Bo was fairly certain he had never met this one before.  "I had to come over to investigate.".
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:54 pm

Fry looked at the stallion, He hasnt seen him before around here. And he's good at remembering ponies "Just selling Hotdogs and Burgers to hungry ponies on the way to work as usual" He said
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:12 pm

"It smells divine."  His bright lilac eyes turned from the pony to his cart.  "I will take one of each, please."  there was a pouch of bits hidden within the stallion's vest, and Bo reached for payment as his focus returned to the pale Pegasus.  Again, Bo cast a smile in his direction.  "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 pm

"Im Fried Crisp. Or Fry for short" He said as he put a burger and a hotdog on a plate on the counter
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 pm

"Fry." He repeated the other's name with a nod. It was easy enough to remember. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Bohemian Rhapsody. But you can call me Bo."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:38 pm

"Alright then, Bo, I have never seen you around here. Where are you from?" Fry said turning his grill off for a small break
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

He noted that Fry had flipped the switch to turn the grill off with a silent grin.  "I'm not from anywhere in particular.  I've been traveling since I was a young colt.  My family lives in Cloudsdale right now, and I live everywhere and nowhere."  Bo realized it was rather confusing.  He paid for the food and in a less-than dainty manner, he scarfed down the hot dog and the hamburger - he had a vast appetite since he was so often taking to the skies.

"If you intend to take a break, Fry, can I treat you to a drink at the tavern?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:32 pm

"Sure" He said pushing his stall into the little garage right next to his house
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Bo waited until the cart had been safely put away before starting off toward the tavern down the road, keeping a slow pace.  "And where do you come from, Fry?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 pm

"Im from Cloudsdale, but I moved here a while ago. I travel between cloudsdale and ponyville with my cart regularly" he said walking next to him
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Bo nodded, he assumed his fellow Pegasus was from Cloudsdale, though the Crimson pony had never spent enough time in the city in the sky to have made any acquaintances or friends there. Friday was cute, in his own way, and appeared to be quite young.  "It's always nice to meet a fellow traveler."  As they approached the tavern,  he open the tavern door with the use of a wing, offering a charming grin.  "After you."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:27 pm

"Oh, thanks" Fry went in and sat down on one of the seats around a table "What are you getting?" He asked, looking at the price sign of the tavern
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Bo took a seat across from Fry, and his eyes turned to the price sign. "Something strong," he answered vaguely with a cool smile. He was not normally a drinker, but today was different. When a server approached the pair, Bo simply said, "Give me your best, sir.". The waiter turned his attention to Fry.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:40 pm

"Just a scotch as usual, thanks" Fry looked around the tavern noticing there werent much ponies here
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

The pony taking the stallions' orders dashed away, and Bohemian Rhapsody's eyes followed him as he went.  "Do you come here often, Fry?"  There was little time for Bo to ask questions, as the server pony was swift to return to a scotch for Fry, and something in a larger glass for Bo - scotch, from the look of it.  He nodded in gratitude, and as with the burder and hot dog, Bo took all of his drink with one enormous swig.  His face contorted, uncertain of what he was drinking.  All he knew was that there was a definitely a great deal of alcohol in the now-empty glass.  "Yum," he remarked with an ironic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Fry drank all of it as well, giving him a little smile "Im used to the taste" He said chuckling a little "Well Im usually here after work, but only for a short time"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 pm

The drink was like liquid fire, warming him from the inside - but it would take more than that. An ivory colored hoof raised to indicate another round to the server. "Well," he began, head turning to look straight at his newfound companion. "My job takes me from place to place. Ponyville usually makes for a nice day, with an occasional interesting evening from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 pm

"Thats nice" Fry said taking the glass the waiter just put on the table "So.. any kids?" he asked, drinking a bit slower this time
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 pm

He muttered a quiet 'thank you' to the waiter pony, who moved along.  He is good at his job, Bo thought absently as he took hold of his second drink.  As with the first, it was gone in one gulp.  Now, he felt warm in his hooves and working its way each of his limbs.  He didn't grimace this time around.  When Fry asked about foals, Bo could not help but chuckle as he shook his head.  "Kids?  No, nothing of the sort.  What about you?  Any little family waiting for you at home?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:29 pm

"No, I had a few loves but.. not really have the time for a family" He said resting his head on his hooves while he took another sip
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:42 pm

It felt as if the alcohol was coursing through his veins, sweet and relaxing. He leaned back in the wooden chair, eyes fixed on Fry's as he spoke. "I am seldom in one place for long. I would make a truly awful father," he remarked with a laugh. "Is that something you desire? To settle down, perhaps set up shop permanantly somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:44 pm

"Hehe, kids are maybe an Idea when Im older but.. I just dont have the time" He said laughing and drinking the rest in his glass
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:00 pm

The thought of having a spouse and children amused him so - he couldn't stop his smiling now.  "So, Fry."  The waiter stallion glanced his way, and Bo gave him another affirmative nod - one more round for both of them.  He looked back to Fry.  "What do you do in your infrequent spare time?  Everyone needs some luxury time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters (Fry)   New Encounters (Fry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters (Fry)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: