My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fried Crisp "Fry"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Fried Crisp "Fry" Empty
PostSubject: Fried Crisp "Fry"   Fried Crisp "Fry" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Fried Crisp "Fry"
Fried Crisp "Fry" 40cafb04c6

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Short, Mint green
Tail: A bit longer, same color

Eyes: Dark blue

Body: A bit strong but normal, Has soft fur

Cutie Mark: A plate with a fork on it

Age (Baby,adult): 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He has a very kind heart and is very social, so he helps homeless ponies and often giving free food. He likes kids and he's very chatty. He's single but he just loves kisses and cuddling. Now to his favorite thing: Cooking. He loved it since he was a colt, He likes experimenting with recipes and finding his own creations.

Likes: Cooking, talking, Compliments, Stallions, creativity, The streets, food, cuddling, hugging, kissing

Dislikes: Bad weather, seeing poor ponies, Being rude, fights, packaged food, Stuff with too much sugar, being sad

History: Fry was born in Cloudsdale, His Mom owned a small restaurant where he began to work at the age of 15. In high school Fry loved the cooking club, Even tho other Colts made fun of him for that, but he didnt care much about that.
The High school is also the place where He first kissed his boyfriend, But they kept their sexuality a secret. Because the other colts would make fun of him or call him names if they found out he had a male boyfriend... A few years later His boyfriend left the school because his parents were moving, sadly. Fry was really sad about that, but cooking in his moms kitchen always cheered him up. Once when he was in the restaurant, He made his own version of a taco recipe and asked her mom to try it. She loved it and even put it on her menu. After he made this delicious recipe he got his cutie mark which confirmed his special talent, Cooking!

As an adult He went out on the streets to serve hungry ponies on the way to work or shopping. So he has a little stall where he makes all kinds of food. He gained quite a bit of popularity and travels between Ponyville and Cloudsdale regularly. But He lives in his house in Ponyville, right next to the sugarcube corner.

Example RP segment: Filly being bullied on the streets
Fry just went to a store to buy some ingredients when he heard a little filly behind him. He turned around and Saw a few bullies around her

"Leave that girl alone" He said moving closer to them

"Mind your own buisness" One of the bullies snapped at him

Fry called for one of the guards, when They came the bullies ran away and Fry helped the Filly get up

"Are you okay?" He said

"Yes, thank you sir"

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Fried Crisp "Fry" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fried Crisp "Fry"   Fried Crisp "Fry" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:16 pm

We approve thine OC!

Fried Crisp "Fry" Luna_approved___badge_by_mremerald34-d8mt56j
Back to top Go down

Fried Crisp "Fry"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: