My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Yes, four EQG movies, and, spoiler but not really, they've set it up for a fifth.

Has anybody else seen it yet?
Thoughts?
Other than the shameless merchandising?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:40 pm

I saw it, because of my curiosity and inclination towards film.

It was...not good.

As with all of the films, there's the occasional moment (a couple lines of dialogue, a character reaction, etc) that is really good, but the rest of it is just a boring, uninteresting, redundant mess.

...in my opinion.

~ Smith Wesson ~

~ Aero Dynamic ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:34 pm

I am generally opposed to anything and everything EQG. I just don't get it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 am

At this point, I'm mainly in it because I'm invested in Sunset and where her story goes, and... there were some good moments from her, but as the plots repeat, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are becoming more and more redundant comic relief characters with only a few repetitive lines because they have to be there.

The songs were weaker in this one too. Although, I did like the nod to Celestia and Luna spending time in the Everfree Forest as kids.

I think they finally found the right thing to do with Flash Century too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Today at 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1