My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Apology :( Empty
PostSubject: Apology :(   Apology :( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:48 pm

And time has been stretched so thin as I agree to take on more and more tasks.. (I have a real problem with saying no >.<) Heck some even go in into the night, I'm buried in resumes for different jobs that I have to send out and ugh... no time for anything! I also have the banner to start, a few art requests I need to finish, drawing an alien for someone... yadda yadda list goes on! But I"m working on it! No worries!!! Oh, and if anyone knows how to draw a Lolita dress, help would be greatly appreciated :3 In the RP's I am in, you can go on without me!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Apology :(   Apology :( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:20 am

Everyone has things to do, no need to apologize for that doodle ^^
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Apology :(   Apology :( I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:53 am

Good luck with your workload! Hope to see you back (and more relaxed) soon.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Apology :(   Apology :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Hope things become more manageable for you really soon. Plots can wait. Don't worry about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology :(   Apology :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: