My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Aero's cold blue eyes rolled at Bright's reply, mocking disappointment from her merely considering his appearance as 'acceptable'. Surely a stallion such as myself should be called nothing less than handsome. No, dashing! he thought jokingly to himself.

His steps accompanied her outside, walking alongside the mare. Bright's demeanour seemed to have cheered up since leaving the restaurant, to a point where she seemed positively animated now. Aero smiled a little, playing along with her little role-play.

"Ah, yes! Garish, impractical and overly priced. Much more my style," he commented. His hoof raised to address another mannequin. This one was dressed in an elegant gown of peach lined with silver highlights and necklace of gems. "And for the lady, only the best dresses of Canterlot shall suffice!"
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 pm

For a moment, she wondered if there was some sort of spell that could help her to see without her glasses - but she had never looked and wouldn't know where to find it, or if she would even want to make the change.  Either way, she could see Aero matching her fait from the corner of her eye, an unconscious smile still lingering on her lips.

Her eyes averted to the ...interesting fashion piece that Aero had pointed out, and she held back a loud laugh, instead uttering a scoff.  "What an insult!  There are scarcely any gems and glitter.  A lady can never have enough.  Everypony knows as much."

Her facade melted into an amused laugh she could no longer contain.  "I can tell you're certainly not like that.  Like this."  She nodded toward the absurd finery, and she meant it wholly as a compliment - though she hated to judge the fine ponies of Canterlot, and she knew not all of them were like it, but the snobbery against those who were poor was beyond what Bright Eyes could tolerate.  Then again, she happened to be rather poor... "I wouldn't want to have all the money in the world.  I would rather be free and have nothing than rich and stuck in one place, one mindset."

Last edited by Bright Eyes on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Just as Bright broke character, Aero matched her with a laugh of his own. It was a genuine and full hearted laugh, a rarity from Aero, who often kept himself more self-contained.

"Same. Don't get me wrong, I can somewhat appreciate the art and culture but so much here seems to be...false. It's mostly just ponies trying to outdo each other with riches," said Aero, shrugging as he decided not to dive too deeply into his opinions on the matter.
"Let's just say Canterlot is not for me."

As he spoke, a suited unicorn trotted past. He was clearly attempting to appear completely oblivious to their presence while simultaneously prying into their conversation. This was made all too clear at the shocked expression he cast Aero as he overheard his last few sentences.

Aero couldn't help but grin as he loudly ruffled his wings and spoke clearly in a dry tone, "I'm looking forward to setting my nest up on one of these rooftops later. Make myself feel more at home."

Perhaps it was sadistic, but Aero got a little kick out of the way the stallion seemed to quicken his pace and give a worried glance over his shoulder as he hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:37 pm

She felt oddly relaxed after such a strange day, and his laugh set her further at ease.  "It's hard to guess the difference between art and strange - but I guess that's the point.  I am glad that there are ponies that are good at it, and passionate.  But I'm just a simple Trottingham filly at heart."

She nodded in eager agreement to his statement.  Canterlot was certainly not for her, either, though she did enjoy her random visits.  Her mouth parted to speak, but she saw the unicon in a suit.  She attempted to stifle a laugh - unsuccessfully, though, as she was soon giggling aloud at the sight of the huffy stallion trotting off in disdain.  Perhaps it was even disgust... But that didn't matter to Bright Eyes, really.

"It just seems like just a waste, all these weird outfits and trends, when in the cities, there are colts and fillies starving.  Here, they have it all and it's never enough." She fell silent, head ducking in embarassment for her tangent.  She wasn't accustomed to speaking this much, or with such passion, and it surprised her.  Now, she guessed, he would be done with her and ready to go on his way.   "I appreciate your help today."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Nodding along to Bright as she spoke, Aero was again surprised that he had so easily found a pony that shared similar thoughts to him. Especially here in Canterlot. What are the chances?

"Who knows. Maybe one day, the fashion and classiness will suddenly make sense to me and I'll stick to wearing a top hat and tails," he suggested, although he was clear to make it sound like that day would never come.

His eyes set on the restaurant, having not realised how quickly they seemed to have walked back there. Time seemed to have slipped by. Aero had to admit that he'd enjoyed Bright's company, short as it had been. He looked towards the sky, estimating the time by the position of Celestia's sun. A regretful frown crossed his face.

"Not a problem. It was nice meeting you, but I'm afraid I need to fly back to Ponyville before it gets too late. If you're ever in the area, come and say hi," he said before he suddenly had an idea, "In fact, I know of a clearing in Whitetail Woods where you have a great view of the sky at night. I can imagine it would be perfect for your studies."
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:46 pm

He didn't seem perturbed or bored by what Bright Eyes had said or how she said it, and the unicorn mare found herself relieved - in part because he didn't seem like he would judge her, and because it was not every day that she met someone who shared a similar life philosophy - something mutually discovered in the short time since she had met him.

With a final laugh, she shook her head, and a blue lock of her multi-colored mane fell before her eyes.  "And one day, I'll be a fashion star, shimmering from ears to tail with jewels.  Lots and lots of jewels."  She could barely see herself in the reflection of the storefront glass - her own glasses, which she'd been wearing since she could remember.  Fashion icon, she was certainly not.

Her smile faded visibly when she realized their time together would come to an end.  But, that was the nature of the life of a traveler.  He invited her to come by sometime, and a small smile returned to her features.  "Oh!  Whitetail Woods is one of my favourite places!"  She said excitedly, pleased to hear that she wasn't the only one who had an appreciation for the peaceful woods.  "Safe journeys, Aero Dynamic, it has been a true pleasure speaking with you.  And thank you again.  I really do appreciate your kindness today, of all days."

The day had been disastrous, but ultimately, made better by the presence of the kind silver-hued pegasus.  She recalled the restaurant owner's invitation for a free meal and so she looked at her newfound friend a final time before turning back toward the crystal-covered diner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]   Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Dreams [Silent Whistle]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Main Street-
Jump to: