My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Masquerade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:10 am

Nyx closed his eyes as he cast a combined locating and teleportation spell, and disappeared in a puff of smoke. He reappeared in a dark place in some sort of soft fabric, he assumed it was a bed, and felt something warm to his left. After thinking for a moment, Nyx realized he had teleported into Quick's bed, where Quick was sleeping. This sudden revelation caused Nyx's face to become dusted with a light pink blush.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 am

Quick sighed out in his sleep and feeling a new source of warmth, his subconscious mind caused him to reach out and drag the foreign body closer. He smiled and nuzzled his face into Nyx's chest. "Mm... cozy..." He murmured in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 am

Nyx smiled a little and laid his head on top of Quick's, whispering to himself "Heaven now, hell tomorrrow." He then closed his eyes, and drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 4:48 pm

The next morning Quick stirred awake and nuzzled his face into the warmth of the body he'd snuggled up to during the night... Wait... What body? He didn't bring anyone back to his room last night and he had been nowhere near drunk enough to have forgotten. He pulled away and looked down to Nyx with a blank expression before sighing and shaking the stallion awake.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Nyx groaned, and sleepily murmured "Five more minutes before you satrt asking questions and yelling Quick, just shhhush and snuggle..." As he spoke, Nyx nuzzled Quick's head
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 pm

"I'm not going to yell, but the last time I woke up with a stranger in my bed that I didn't bring with me the night before, was a stalker and I'm really hoping that's not the case here kiddo," Quick said with a sigh and a flat look.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:17 pm

"I was trying to find you so I could do things properly, He spoke in a whisper "and not like some Phantom of the Opera David Bowie," before continuing "But, alas, I was teleported into your bed, and could not remove myself, as you immediately latched onto me and began to 'cuddle' me."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:34 pm

"Ah... I've been told I'm an octopus. And you never let me finish speaking last night. I can't say I love you because I don't know you as an adult or romantic partner and for future reference when someone is trying to tell you to take them out to dinner and give it a chance is not how you go about developing relationships," He said, ruffling Nyx's mane.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Nyx scoffed as he spoke in response to Quick's scolding. "Perhaps not in Equestria, but in Prance it is quiet the romantic gesture, especially if someone of my status unmasks them self for you at a masquerade." As Quick finished ruffling Nyx's mane it fell back into place, seeming always perfect.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:18 pm

"Yeah, but we're not in Prance, now are we?" Quick asked with a chuckle before sliding out of bed and heading for the door. "Now, can we go get some breakfast or are you going to sit there and mope the rest of the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:26 pm

"But....snuggles...." As he spoke Nyx pouted a little, making his best puppy dog eyes at Quick.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:32 pm

"Snuggles later kiddo, if you're good," Quick said with a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Nyx narrowed his eyes at the Pegasus, recalling memories from his childhood, and shifting his eyes to the joint of Quick's wing. "Quick...you don't wanna play this game with me. I top, and I remember your weakness."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 pm

"Hmm... Nope!" Quick said, quickly scurrying out the door with a laugh. "Besides, I'm not ticklish anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Nyx jumped off the bed, chasing after Quick. "That's something a ticklish person would say!!!!" As he chased after Quick, he had a hard time not becoming distracted.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

"Fine, want to try and tickle me? My wings are all yours," He said, heading downstairs. "After breakfast though because I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:14 pm

"You've made a mistake Quick, and please, dinner is on me Darling." Nyx smiled a bit as he moved past his companion and to the counter, before speaking again "Now, what would you like for breakfast my dear?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:19 pm

"Considering that everything's already set to be charged to my account? I'm fairly certain it's on me," He said with a smile and moved up beside Nyx. "I think I'll have the deluxe breakfast with an extra plate of pancakes, and whatever my coltfriend here wants is to be charged to my account as well."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 pm

"C-Coltfirend?" As Nyx spoke he stuttered and began blushing heavily
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

"Of course Mr. Stitch, will that be all?" The young mare asked with a smile. "Yes Velvet, once Nyx here makes up his mind," Quick said, bumping his flank into the other stallion.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 pm

"U-Uhm, s-same as m-my c-coltfriend." Nyx blushed even more, and hid his face in Quick's mane
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:42 pm

"We'll sit at my usual table," Quick said smoothly, giving Velvet a tip as she went to place their order. "C'mon now, no need to be shy," He cooed to Nyx as he led him to a table with a view of main street.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:16 am

Nyx mumbled into Quick's mane, sitting down next to him and leaning against him. He slowly removed his face from Quick's mane, and instead rested his head against his new coltfriend's neck.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 am

Quick chuckled when it took awhile for Nyx to get over his shyness. "Why so bashful?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 am

"I-I just...it's stupid..." Nyx just closed his eyes and sighed, nuzzling into Quick's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Masquerade    The Grand Masquerade  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Masquerade
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next