My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowFall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

ShadowFall Empty
PostSubject: ShadowFall   ShadowFall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 pm

ShadowFall
ShadowFall ShadowFall2
Image created using General Zoi's pony creator.

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Black with white highlights
Tail: Black with white highlights
Eyes: Dark blue
Body: Soft grey
Cutie Mark: White crescent moon with silver mist over it.
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult

Personality: ShadowFall is a modest pony and a little unsure of herself. She can be a loner, finding high clouds or trees to enjoy some peace and quiet. At heart she is kind and loyal, but it will take time for her to trust new friends. She can be a little self conscious of her appearance, sometimes wishing she were a more colorful pony. She loves flying and playing with all kinds of clouds and weather. She is particularly good at making mists and fogs, especially at night and early morning.

Dislikes: Being in crowds, rudeness, caves, competing

History: She is the third foal of MoonShadow and StarFall, two unicorn astrologers. Her parents work in Canterlot studying the stars and phases of the moon. Her older siblings are twins and also unicorns. MoonFall, her brother, is a talented young singer and likes to flirt with the fillies. Her sister, ShadowStar, is skilled in magic and attends Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.

ShadowFall's parents were quite surprised when she was born and had wings, but no horn at all. Her mother's grandfather had been a pegasus, but no one else in the family had been one since. They did their best to raise her well, though they sometimes forgot that she couldn't use magic like the rest of the family. She attended school in Canterlot, and made a few friends, but spent much of her time alone. She felt a little out of place in the world and worried that her parents were disappointed she wasn't a unicorn too, especially when her siblings proved to be good with magic.

When she was a little older, her parents offered to send her to Cloudsdale to a summer camp for young pegasi. She was nervous at first, being so far from home and knowing it was hard for her parents to come and get her. Yet being able to fly among the clouds soon overcame that fear. She loved flying and grew to be fairly good at it, though she never reached the speed or agility of some of her classmates.

As she grew into young filly, ShadowFall started to worry again. She would soon be of the age she could leave home and still no Cutey Mark had appeared. What if she never found hers? She tried everything that came to her mind, from singing like her brother, so stargazing like her parents. Nothing seemed to inspire her. Not even camp at Cloudsdale had helped. Her parents worried too, but tried to help as best they could. Maybe she was trying too hard? It would come with time.

Then one day, ShadowFall found herself in one of the gardens. She'd come early, almost before the sun, so she could be alone to think. She watched the sunrise for a while, then fluttered up to the clouds. Wouldn't it be nice if they clouds were closer? Then everyone could feel like a pegasus for a while. Thoughtfully, she tugged at a cloud, pulling it closer and fanning it with her wings. Soon a lovely mist covered a small area of the garden. She smiled. It looked so lovely in the morning light. When she arrived back home for breakfast, her parents were delighted to tell her that her Cutey Mark had at last appeared.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

ShadowFall Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowFall   ShadowFall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Very nice. Approved.
Back to top Go down

ShadowFall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: