My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starset Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 am

(Like, 90% sure I did this wrong, but I guess we'll see.)

Dreamscape flopped onto the barstool "Bleh!" the bartender blinked at her a few times before pouring her a glass of 'The Usual', it was basically all of their hardest drinks mixed together. "Thanks man...I'mma need this if they want me to do another setlist."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:40 am

The door swings open as a lightly armoured stallion walks in, the armour definitely not standard military issue, neither was the scimitar hanging by his side in an antique sheath, he hops up onto a barstool, moving his goggles to his helmet, showing one scarred eye, he nods to the bartender "Yep, I got the guy, don't worry about it. Simple job actually." he takes the scimitar out the sheath, the blade beautiful and carved with runes, the blade appeared to be lightly humming as it sits on the counter as he inspects it "They always go for the blade." he murmurs to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 am

"Woah...that's badass. I want one....or two....hmmm, one would be better, 'cuz I'm not a unicorn...but I'm also smashed....so maybe one is too many also...damn." Dreamscape mutter as she poked the humming sword "Wonder if I could get a sword that played EDM while I used it..." She then, slowly, turned to face the guy to whom the sword belonged "Heyyyyyyyy, aren't you that guy we hired to 'take care' of that guy who kept tryin' to feel me up?" She questioned, not realizing she was leaning close to his face
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:57 am

He shakes his head, sighing "No, I am not. I am a freelancer, not a mercenary, I was doing a job the royal guard requested me to do which involved catching an armed thief. Luckily my magic's reputation proceeds me when it is used." he replies calmly, trying to ignore how close she was
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:04 am

She blinked a couple times "Isn't 'freelancer' just a more badass way of saying mercenary? Also, I'm usually a mare's mare if ya know what I mean, but you're kinda cute for a stallion. In a badass nerd kinda way..." She finished as her eyes widened and her chair fell forward, causing her to smash into him and knock them both to the floor "...I swear I'm not normally this drunk...or clumsy...."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:53 am

He shrugs "To some it is. But it is also my guild as well as profession. We try to be more moral." he gives a confused face at her sudden admittance "Well that's a compliment I suppose." he then yelps as he is landed on by her, luckily he was protected by his armour, but it seemed like as she fell into him his armour and sword glowed a bright light until he hit the floor. "I'm glad you're not always drunk, could be bad for more than you if you were."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 4:25 pm

"Soooo....uhm...." She blushes and looks away, just now realizing the position they are in "This uh...pretty awkward, huh?" She then narrowed her eyes, and began to mischievously smile "But uh...ya know what would be more awkward? And funny?" She slowly looks back at him
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Switchblade nods calmly, it almost looks like this is a common occurrence for him, he groans "I don't know, what would be more awkward and funny?" he asks carefully, noting the smile
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:06 am

Dreamscape spoke without missing a beat "If we started making out." She thought for a moment "It'd be kinda hot too, I mean I have a thing for ponies in uniform..." she smiled a bit, kissing him on the cheek "But all that stuff can wait. I got a job to do. I'll play you a song." just as fast as she had came, she was gone. As she settled back into the DJ booth, she began to spin up one of her favorite Daft Pony(It's bad, I know.) songs The song
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 am

He rolls his eyes as he teleports back onto the bar stool, listening to the odd music; he had heard DJ music and wasn't a huge fan of it he had discovered.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:05 am

A Dreamscape kept the music playing she began thinking 'Why am I acting like this..? I usually don't like stallions, UGH! Maybe it's 'cuz he's so stern...' as she continued thinking, she didn't even notice the stallion creeping up on her
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 am

He turns back to the barkeep, calmly talking to him about the place, who ran it, and what they did, going back to checking his blade as he hums to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 am

She let out a yelp as the stallion grabbed her, and dragged her out the back door "HEY! LEMME GO!!!" she yelled as she wiggled around, trying to get away
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:21 am

Switchblade whirls around at the start of her yell, sprinting towards the door after the stallion, putting his goggles over his eyes "Stop right there!" he yells as he bursts through the door.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:25 am

The Stallion keeps running "Nah, this mare will fetch a nice price on the market." Dreamscape's head shoot up "WHAT?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:27 am

"Then you leave me no choice." he concentrates, aiming to teleport in front of the stallion to headbutt him with his helmeted head.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:31 am

Dreamscape closes her eyes tight, whispering profanities over and over again as she braced for impact
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:36 am

At the last second Switchblade crouches, headbutting the stallion underneath in the chest with the aim of winding him and knocking him down
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:41 am

The stallion crumpled, as Dreamscape went flying "F***!" she spreads her wings, safely gliding to the ground. "You...you saved me..." she tackles Switch into a hug
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 am

He tenses up "Yeah... It's kinda what I do as a job." he says, shuffling as he tries to move from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:57 am

"H-How can I repay you?" She asks, looking up at him with small tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:08 am

He chuckles, shaking his head "Madam, honestly I do not need any kind of repayment, this job is for the pleasure of saving those less capable."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:14 am

She lays her head down on his chest "There has to be SOMETHING I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:18 am

He shakes his head "Honestly madam there is nothing I need from you. I am just glad that you are safe."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 am

"Nothing you NEED, but is there something you WANT?" she asks, rolling off of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starset Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starset Nightclub
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: