My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 am

"I might have some stuff. I ditched on of my saddle bags just outside of town in case there were any...unsavory types hanging around." She smiled, nudging Cream towards the road, before trotting towards where she left her bag
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 am

"Oh, nice!" Cream's wings fluttered with joy as she followed Dreamscape. "Even if it's not super fancy, anything's welcome. I can't actually garden, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:53 am

Dreamscape giggled, happy that her friend was happy. She stopped at the very edge of town, pulling a saddle bag out of a tree trunk "I think I got some spices and fancy food stuffs in here, but I can't remember exactly....but I know there are some truffles."
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 am

"Oh, sweet! Truffles like the chocolate or the mushroom?" Green Cream reached out for the bag, leaning forward to look into it. "Either way, thanks!" This was turning out to be a great day for her - first she met a new pony, then she got new spices. "Honestly, I'm surprised you thought to bring them along at all. Food's great, but not a lot of ponies have fancier ones on their mind a lot."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 pm

"Eh. I can't cook at all, so my plan was to put on so many spices that I couldn't taste my terrible cooking." She said giggling a little, and playfully swatted Cream's nose with her tail. She bounded a head a bit, looking over the deserted town "What happened to everypony anyway...?"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:16 am

Her face darkened for just a moment, then she was smiling again, rubbing her nose. "Honestly, I got no idea what happened to the ponies. Just woke up, and boom. Spent a couple weeks... A lot like you were back there."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:23 am

"Hm, well at least we have each other, right?" She looked back at Cream and smiled happily "Maybe if I can find some gear I can play some music, that'd be sweet." She knew this made had to be hiding something, she didn't know what exactly, but it was something. Maybe she was one of Dreamscape's crazy stalker fans, but she felt that might be a bit far and was just self-flattery.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 12:29 pm

"Yeah, that'd be great!" she said, looking around again. "I think there's a music store somewhere around here, and e could head there if you'd like, but I dunno. Would you consider that stealing?" Cream definitely would have, in the past, but she doubted that, if anyone ever came back, they'd be particularly focused on what instruments somebody had taken. She'd been desensitised, anyway, sometime after taking the vegetables from somebody else's garden.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:35 pm

"Hey, stealing is a harsh word. I prefer borrowing. I will borrow it. With out permission." She giggled as she plodded in circles around Cream. She wanted to trust her so, so bad. But she just couldn't. Maybe Dreamscape was just loosing her mind
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:28 am

Something in Dreamscape's demeanour had changed, and Cream paused to look at her. By Celestia, she hoped she hadn't messed up. It was great to meet a new friend, and she'd hate to drive her away. She laughed merrily, mentally shaking off the worry, then began to walk. "Come on then, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:14 am

"Awww yeah! Get ready for some sick beats and hot plot!" Dreamscape then froze as she realized what she's just said. "U-Uh..." He face turned bright red "F-Forgot I wasn't in the c-club..." she swallowed heavily and look everywhere that Cream wasn't.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:43 am

She laughed again; it was strange to see such an abrupt transformation, from the seemingly traumatised mare Dreamscape had been half an hour ago to the boisterous one she'd just proved herself. "You were on the job a lot?" she guessed as they approached the store.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:59 am

"Psh, like every night. Cute mares kept me from sleep though, if ya know what I mean." Dreamscape added with a wink as she caught back up with her new friend. She grinned at the sight of the store, giggling at all the mischief she was about to unleash.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:57 am

Cream had never been particularly open where (and here she mentally coughed) romantic intimacy was concerned, especial with those she hadn't known for long. She just grinned in response, not particularly eager to say much, and threw open the doors of the building. Inside was a plethora of instruments and musical gear. "Electricity might not actually work, though it's worth a try. Just kinda comes and goes in flashes."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:58 am

Dreamscape once more slipped into her DJ persona, but for good this time. "Heh, don't worry sweet stuff. Everything I need is right here." She then went to work hooking speakers and base cannons up all over town, and wiring them all to her turn tables and lap top. "Now, I'mma get this set up for ya luv, and then I'mma rock your world." She grinned as she set to work
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 8:53 am

Cream grinned, sitting down as she watched Dreamscape set up. "Can't wait, then!" she said. The other pegasus had taken on the flirty DJ persona again, but she didn't mind this time, too excited.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:47 pm

"Yo, 'fore we get this party started...ya know if there are any booze left in town? 'Cuz booze make a party bett'a." The DJ said, grinning dumbly
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 8:23 am

"There should be at least some left," she said cheerfully, nearly bouncing on the spot. "Maybe a brewery nearby, but I'm not sure." Could alcohol expire? She wasn't sure; she didn't handle that stuff. Stepping out of the store, Cream cast a long glance around. "None really close to here, but if you're willing to wait a minute or two..."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:15 pm

"Don't worry babe, we got all night." She giggled as she began to put a mix together. It might have been a concert of one, but Dreamscape was still gonna go all out. Soon she'd be dropping the bass so hard, this mare would loose her pants....but ponies don't wear pants...Dreamscape realized she needed a new saying.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 am

((Sorry! Haven't gotten access to a computer for a while, and I keep getting redirected to pop-up ads when I'm on my phone.))

"Well, then, I'll be back in a moment." She laughed as she ran outside. It was several moments until she returned, saddlebags now filled and slightly bulging. With a light shrug, more to herself than Dreamscape, she pulled out a pair of paper-wrapped glasses, as well as a small bottle of whisky, and set them on the ground, in absence of a table. She should really get bigger saddlebags. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:31 am

"Ready?" Dreamscape smirks, add the finishing touches to her song. "I know I am, this is gonna rock!!"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:30 pm

"Yep!" Cream sat on her haunches and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville   Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicle Of The Lost: Ponyville
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2