My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im doing what I can

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Im doing what I can Empty
PostSubject: Im doing what I can   Im doing what I can I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Hello fellow members of this Forum, and friends. 
In Order to bring back the activity on this Forum Im advertising where I can. Facebook, Quotev etc.. 
As one of us last existing members I would appreciate some help
Advertise wherever its possible. Make this Forum visible again

I dont know this Forum for long but I Know its gone through good and Bad times
I Do Not want to end it here. 
Lets start from the beginning again.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Im doing what I can   Im doing what I can I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 12:38 am

This forum was started by two twelve year old girls: Hammy and Soaring Splash, several years ago. Since then they've enlisted the very first staff members: Miira, Korenav, Dontpressenter, and 1ncnspicuous (Original staff, tell me if I'm missing someone). The birth of their admin-ship gave rise to this wonderful site. They've had their rough patches but in time, they've learned what the site needed most and how to go about it. I joined this site back in 2012 right when Discord was first displayed as a villain.

At first, I thought it would end up like any other site I visited and people would again just ignore me... But when I wasn't around people actually messaged me wondering what happened and I hadn't been there for longer than a day or two! It was then I had realized these people were genuine and believe me when I say that's not easy to find. I truly felt at home! Through this site we've all shared our ups and downs becoming the best and closest of friends, and some even more ^^. We've had many members who have met and dated, plus two to be married soon! (Congrats SWEET DREAMS and HAPPY TRAILS!!) It was a little weird at first, granted, but the pull of friendship this site possess has a power that really can't be beaten... For the first time in a long time, I actually felt as if I belonged... and for the first time, I truly felt included.

I've known people here who have become like family very, very quickly. They're the first ones that actually PM'd me when they noticed something wrong. The old staff was amazing and I only hoped to spread that kindness throughout! Ever new member to join was automatically included into the family without question of who they were or where they came from. It was a sense of peace that one could only dream of! As much as I want this site to thrive I highly doubt a second revival would last very long as the original fandom base is diminishing. The series has just gone on for too long and has lost that spark that once filled us with hope, Friendship and happiness.

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Im doing what I can   Im doing what I can I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im doing what I can   Im doing what I can I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im doing what I can
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: