My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunan Special Forces training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CommanderFrostWinter

Lunan Special Forces training.  Empty
PostSubject: Lunan Special Forces training.    Lunan Special Forces training.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 am

The Lunan Special Forces, or LSPF, is the Special Operations group of the Equestrian Military. The Royal Army, Navy, and Marines all rely on these Operators. If you can make it here, you will be able to call yourself a Lunan Special Operator and be rewarded as so.

Be warned, cadet. Your training starts as soon as you walk into this office. There is no pause, there is no breaks. It's from sun up to sun down and nonstop. You WILL be judged by high ranking officers and you WILL not fail them if you wish to accomplish this goal.

So, cadet. Let's see if you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Lunan Special Forces training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunan Special Forces training.    Lunan Special Forces training.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 am

I'm sorry, Commander Frost Winter, but before you're allowed to role play, you need to have a character submitted and approved into the submitted creations section!

Hiya new members and welcome! :D We are so excited you decided to join this big old family of ours!

If you need further help figuring things out, refer to the instructions below!

Welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask any one of the Admins(Red) or Moderators(orange) are just PM's away! ^_^
Back to top Go down

Lunan Special Forces training.
Page 1 of 1