My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Altera Vita

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:27 am

Biorhythm found himself looking at the flank of each pony just to be sure. "You're right..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:02 am

"This might be a parallel universe without cutie marks or maybe special talents" Metal said "Should we just walk in there?"
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:52 am

"I feel as though thats our best bet. If all goes well may be we could all go speak to the ruler. See if they could help us." Astutos suggested.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Biorhythm nodded slowly. "We should just try and get some information, and a way out of here."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 pm

"alright lets go" Metal said
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:18 pm

As they reached the town they were met with guard ponies."Sirs you are not aloud to enter th-" The guard cut himself off then with a surprise look on his muzzle, then whispered something to the guard next to him then looked back at the group."We must take you to the king and queen immediately. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Altera Vita
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: