My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky Wave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyWave

SkyWave

Sky Wave Empty
PostSubject: Sky Wave   Sky Wave I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Sky Wave
Sky Wave Suzu_p10
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Medium White, and a bit spiky with pink highlights. She also usually wears ribbons in her hair.
Tail: Same as mane but a bit longer
Eyes: Wide, bright and cerulean
Body: Light pink, normal size. A bit tall.
Cutie Mark: Wave
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult
Personality: Hyper, very childish, Doesn't take anything seriously Laid-back. Can be shy at times but is mostly a spaz. She can also be a bit slow at times.
Dislikes: Sadness, Math, Spiders
History: Sky was a happy little filly. Her parents were very outgoing and pretty much allowed her to do anything. In short, she has a free spirit, and can be a bit spoiled at times.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Sky Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Wave   Sky Wave I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Looks good, feel free to join us in Chat sometime.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Sky Wave
Page 1 of 1