My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:09 pm

"Alright, here's the thing..." The orange mare moved closer to Mint, hooking a foreleg around the other pony's neck. Her Manehattan drawl came out noticeably more than usual. "I wanna do somethin' special for my mare Breeze, ya know? So I'm gonna neeeeed some red roses, maybe 8 or so, and, uh..." She paused, looking around for a moment before jabbing a hoof at some white orchids. "A few of those white ones, and..." More looking around. She thought she would remember the flower names while she was in the shop but apparently she thought wrong. "And some of those purpley ones over there. Those are irises, right? Anyway, think you can do that for me?"  

Without waiting for an answer, she grinned and pulled her leg away from Mint, turning back to Misty. "Nice to meet ya, Misty! What kinda stuff do you write?"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Writer's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Misty Quill smiled. "I write stories for little fillies and colts. The stories are full of adventure, friendship, and ponies having fun." She decided that she liked Carpe Diem. Carpe seemed like a nice pony. The unicorn listened to Carpe's order with interest. Roses, orchids and irises? This Breeze mare sure is lucky. She wondered what Breeze was like.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Mint quickly wrote down the order "How cute. I will make the most beautiful bouquet for your Breeze. Ill deliver it to you tomorrow, Carpe" she said, giving her a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:03 am

"Really? That's great, thanks Mint! Remind me to add a little promotion thing into my paper for your shop, buddy, you've got excellent service! Now then, how many bits do I owe ya?" Carpe reached under her hat and pulled out a little drawstring bag full of bits, which she promptly opened. She then turned back towards Misty Quill, the bits jingling a little in the bag. "So you write foals' stories? That's so cute!"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Writer's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:32 am

Misty grinned, her eyes sparkling. "I know, right. I really like foals: they're so cute and cuddly. I might want one someday, but first I need to stop travelling so much." She took one of the quills in her mane out and fiddled with it. "Writing's great, but friendship can be even better."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:35 am

"That'll be 4 bits, Carpe" Mint said before she looked over to Misty "I might get a foal soon, I didnt tell anyone yet but I have found a handsome stallion a few months ago and he said he wanted kids" she said with a blush on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open   Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty's entrance into Ponyville - open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2