My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squadala's Art Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squadala

Squadala

Squadala's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 pm

~ Squadala's Art ~
My deviantart page

Squadala's Art Thread Firefly__mlp_oc__by_meowicorn-damdzf9 Squadala's Art Thread Lunar_blossom__mlp_oc__by_meowicorn-damdxq3Squadala's Art Thread Ghost__mlp_oc__by_meowicorn-damdzoe

Now Doing Requests!

This is where I am going to put my art that I do, at least the stuff I see worth posting.  I am rather new to digital art, so if anyone has any tips or pointers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Request Information

Request Status: Closed (working on project for Bright Eyes)

• I am only taking one request at a time! I get really stressed out easily, so this is for my sake.

• I only do pictures of animals. I am no good at drawing humans.

• Do not expect professional work! I am not the best, I admit that, but I try my best.

I also want to apologize in advance. I can almost guarantee requests will take awhile to be completed.  I do not have a lot of spare time on my hands atm.

Last edited by Squadala on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Cute! :3
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Here is another pic I did on Nightsong, and I have a picture of Moondust on its way
Squadala's Art Thread Smun1f
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 am

D'awww!! she's so cute and purple, blues and yellows work so well together!!!
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:44 pm

And here is  quick drawing I did of Moondust. It's not as good as my other ones in my opinion though.

Last edited by Squadala on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:11 am

Some more stuff :p

Squadala's Art Thread Domino_by_meowicorn-damguof

Squadala's Art Thread Starfire__mlp_oc__by_meowicorn-dame0jp

Squadala's Art Thread Ghostly_night_by_meowicorn-damdzv4

I have even more stuff in my DA gallery too. I didn't want to post everything here.

I am also taking requests now! first post has information on that.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Ooh, I love your art! Whenever you have time, could I request a picture of Bright Eyes?  Here's her picture/information: click!
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Yes! She looks like a really fun pony to draw. I will definitely take a shot at it. I just realized I will have to go on a hunt to find the pen for my tablet though... Is there any particular position you want her done in?

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't have any particular position in mind. Something on a more playful side? Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Okie dokie lokie, I will get started once I find my pen xD
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm really sorry Bright Eyes, but I'm going to have to order a new pen for my tablet. xD
It might be a little while until I get the drawing done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squadala's Art Thread   Squadala's Art Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squadala's Art Thread
Page 1 of 1