My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

Wild Card waved to Sweet, and then stumbled after only having three mostly functional hooves to walk on. Nobody ever gave credit to his Intelligence. His eyes lit up when he found out he was roaming with "Mostly illegal mercenaries."

"The illegal part doesn't mean I have to put things in places they shouldn't be, right?" Wild waited for a few minutes, hoping they would reveal their names. He was a little annoyed that the other two mares ignored his request. Sarcastically he said "Thanks for telling me your names."

"Asses..." He said, under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:37 am

Sweet couldn't help but snot and snicker at his fall and the cliche question he asked but didn't really say anything as she turned her focus of trying to use her magic once again. Slowly her horn light up in a light blue aura as she started her spell creating a magical ball of sparkling light,then she added the shape changing it to a pony shape a bit shorter then her,it was then that her mind started to wander turning the pony shape into a mare from her memory,a mare with a pale pink coat,a tri-colored mane of bright pink,white and a pale yellow,the wings at her sides giving away she was a Pegasus. Sweet Dreams had unknowingly recreated the living image of her mare friend Strawberry Wine.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:43 am

"And about our names..." Malachite said, glaring at Wild Card as she heard his mumbling. "I'm Malachite.. And this is Tinkerswift." She added as she pointed to the unicorn mare.

Tinkerswift smiled and held out a blood-soaked hoof. "Nice to meet ya!"

Malachite then saw the ball of magic take the shape of a pony. "Whoa! What the hell are you doing?"

Tinkerswift looked mesmerized at the thought form. "Wow.. That's pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Wild Card was grateful that Tinker and Mala finally revealed their names. What was so hard about saying your first name? (Says the guy who faked his name for "safety.") Seeing the blood soaked hoof, he had no idea what to do with it. Wild Card just gave her a grin and kept going.

Well he was still going, then all of a sudden Sweet Dreams made a pony materialize out of thin air. This all just seemed like a complete fever dream.

"I'm beginning to rethink my stay here..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:49 pm

"DONT LEAVE WITHOUT ME" a blue pegasus yelled in the distance, running towards them "*pant* Im back..*pant* ... took longer than I thought" he said
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 pm

The sudden shouts from a nearby pony broke Sweets concentration causing her magic to break and the pretty pony disappeared into a slight shower of sparkles that disappeared once they hit the ground. Sweets stumbled back falling back onto her haunches as she looked around wildly "W-What?" Before looking back at the group and this new arrival "A friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Malachite spotted Vengeance and narrowed her eyes, looking upset. "Vengeance! Where the hell have you been?!" She yelled, flaring out her wings.

Tinkerswift rolled her eyes. "Fashionably late, as usual." She mumbled. "That's Vengeance... He worked alongside me as an engineer back in the Stable.. He's a bit of a wimp... But he's learning."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 pm

"Visiting an old friend" he said "And I got you a few souvenirs" he said, dropping a bag of money, weapons, medicine and some food
He turned to Tinkerswift with one eyebrow raised "I may not be strong, but Im smart"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Wild Card was beginning to become intimidated with the amount of people there were in this crew. Not to mention most, if not all of them, were at questionable levels of mental stability. ". Is this the equivalent of a hostage situation?" he thought. "I don't wanna be here, but I have to be here so I don't die..."

"Hey, uh... Can we start moving this train along before we have half the Wasteland in a deranged conga line? That'd be nice..."

While waiting for a response, Wild reached into his bag and snacked on a box of Dandy Boy Apples. Just because his ears are waiting doesn't mean his stomach should be too.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Malachite nodded. "Ok, let's get down to the docks." She said as she trotted down from the hill onto the rotting wooden boardwalk of old Manehattan.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:21 am

"Damn... this place was one of the greatest cities before the apocalypse" he said, looking around
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:22 am

"The Megaspells made sure that didn't last." Malachite said. "Every city in Equestria is in ruins, some places are still too irradiated to set hoof in, even with protective gear."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Wild Card zoned out while the two were having their conversation. He imagined what everything would be like if the Mega Powers (he's zoned out, he didn't hear it right) hadn't blown everything to smithereens. His head was beginning to ache too much to imagine because of the radiation seeping in, but it would have probably been a good place.

Snapping out of it, Wild spotted a big boat at the docks that kinda looked like the one they were supposed to go to.

"Is that the party boat you guys mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:59 pm

"Yup, this is our base of operations, so to speak." Malachite said, looking back at Wild Card.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:05 pm

"I found a few parts and managed upgrade my Pip boy" Vengeance said
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:16 am

Ignoring what the New Guy was saying, (he gets to say that now. He's been here longer than Ven) Wild approached the dock and stared at the boat. He didn't know people actually sailed much in this world. Must be convenient, being able to use the water as travel. Sure beats swimming in it, and soaking your trunks with dirty water, and your organs with radiation.

"Oh hey, there's my lunch!" Wild picked up the Mirelurk on a Stick he dropped when he heard gunfire earlier. After a few bites, he noticed another Mirelurk poking its unprotected face over the dock. He looked around rapidly for a weapon to fend it off.

Running back for assistance, he found a Lever-Action Rifle with enough rounds to fill it, and a bloodstain to accompany it. Perhaps this Mirelurk saw it too... Wild picked it up, and with near pinpoint accuracy, and the ability of a crack shot, he fired three rounds into the Mirelurk's mouth, enough to kill it.

After killing the giant horseshoe crab, Wild dove in and dragged its carcass back to shore. With a rock, he cracked open the shell and pulled a few pieces of meat for the crew.

"Any of you hungry or...?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:24 am

Malachite looked at Wild Card, her eyes wide. "Do you kill those things for fun?" She asked, chuckling softly. "You're good shot, almost as good as I am." She added as she approached the large mutated crab. "I am starving." She grumbled, taking a bit from the soft insides of the mutated crustacean.

Tinkerswift shook her head. "Uh... No thanks. I'm not a fan of seafood.. Especially mutant seafood."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 4:22 pm

"Bleugh... no thanks" Vengeance said, taking some electronic parts out of his bag and looks at his gun "I think I can do something with this"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:24 pm

After grilling the Mirelurk meat slightly and chewing on it, Wild peered over at Ven's weird hunk of metal on his hoof. It looked like he was doing some funky stuff to it with some bits of other hunks of metal he couldn't make out. This was probably the Computer Nerd we so desperately wanted.

Getting bored looking at things he didn't comprehend, Wild Card banged on the door of the ship, hoping that someone would actually open it, and get this Motley Crew on a road trip. Or a sea trip, rather. Unless the captain's drunk and crashed into the road and they crush a Radscorpion or two.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Hickory opened up the door, climbing out of the engine room with a large shotgun levitating in a red magic aura. "So, this must be the new guy." He said, approaching Wild Card and eyeing him carefully. "The boss will be happy to have some new blood on the team."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:06 am

[♫-76.1 FM: Harmony Radio]

-meanwhile, avoid the South of Manehatten if you can, as a swarm of mutant Parasprites have been spotted there. Remember, those buggers will eat everything, including flesh-

When her mother died, she was left with two things. A knife with the inscription Psychopathic Murderbitch, and a promise.

'You'll survive'.

So far, that promise has held, and so had the knife, which lay tucked in on of her many, many sheaths, ready to be drawn and used at any moment. It had saved her life more than once, a record that she was less pleased with than you would think, for she didn't want to depend on it.

For instance, it was not her weapon of choice when she murdered that mob boss. No, she was definitely shooting that bastard from a distance. And his wife too. Two lives, two bullets.

Now her plan was to get out of Manehatten as quickly as possible, before the inevitable mob war began. She was a professional murderer, not a soldier, and she did not feel like getting caught in the crossfire.

Fortunately, some ponies owed her favours. Big favours.

One of those ponies seldom left that boat, she recalled. And it was there that she went, creeping along, out of sight.

Nopony would notice Something Nameless, after all.

And now, time for a song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gOEeGwUMI
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:26 am

Hickory heard a couple of gunshots off in the distance, flicking his ears. "Damn, looks like first shots of the war." He said, signaling to Malachite.

Malachite readied her sniper rifle and set up on top of a ruined building, signaling back to Hickory.

Tinkerswift drew her axe and smirked. "Finally, some action!" She snickered as she saw ponies spill out from the ruined buildings, armed to the teeth.

Malachite begin firing, her rifle's powerful bullets tearing through ponies effortlessly. "Hickory! Launch the one of the 'sharks'!" She yelled, signaling.

Hickory smirked and vanished into the small boat, flipping a switch in the control room as a large torpedo broke free from the boat and flew forward, landing in the street.

Malachite smirked and fired at the beached torpedo, a single bullet was all it took to send fire and rubble into the air as the torpedo detonated, breaking the mob of gang ponies.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:29 pm

{So...um, what's the posting order going to be?}
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:32 am

(It's been about 3 days. I'd say it's fair to skip. Sorry Delix)

After hearing gunfire coming from seemingly nowhere, Wild Card dropped his newly acquired rifle and dove straight into the water, trying to avoid getting a bullet in the flank.

Once the gunfire, (and an explosion?!) died down, Wild slowly raised his head from the irradiated water to get an idea of what was happening. Everyone in his crew was alive. So I guess they won.

While emerging, he heard a very faint hoofstep, or at least he thought he did. After a few seconds of pondering, he assumed it was just nothing.

Wild Card dragged himself back onto the harbor, shook the water off, and took the rifle back. "What the Hell happened there?!" he asked, in a blend of confusion, fear, and annoyance. It hasn't been 30 minutes and he had to avoid two gunfights.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:46 pm

[♫-76.1 FM: Harmony Radio] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NDdnPQ4ZSo

In the depths of her mind, she swore. The reaction was fast, far faster than she had anticipated. She needed to get to Hickory-Dickory docked in that tin can on the bay thirty minutes ago.

'Use the chaos to your advantage,' her mother's voice whispered in her head, 'A mob is undisciplined, unfocused, they will strike out at anything. They will not notice a stranger among them'

The advice from the dead memory was rudely interrupted by sniper fire tearing into the crowd, causing her to break away from the group. Was she being tracked by a- no, the shots wasn't looking for any pony in particular, just offing ponies indiscriminately.

A pretty inefficient way of going about things, she thought as she scarpered towards her destination, if you were to just kill everypony, you might as well blow-

thud

Run.

BOOM

A squeak left her throat as she stumbled onto the ground from the shockwave and the sudden heat of the explosion. She didn't squeak. That would be inelegant. Raising her head, she saw an unfortunate pony that had been flung in front of her, bloodied and with a mangled limb.

Pre-apocalypse, the poor soul could have been saved.

She picked herself up, dusted herself off, and started walking toward the wounded pony, drawing the Psychopathic Murderbitch.

Post-apocalypse, she could only give kindness.

---

Approaching Hickory's boat, Something Nameless saw the usual crowd around the boat, plus a few extras, one of which was polling themselves out of the water and complaining.

Of the crowd, she only knew of Malachite and Tinkerswift through Hickory, ponies that she reckoned stood a chance against one-one-one. Problem is that they were never going to be 'just one'. Hickory-Dickory, though...he owed her a favour. A big one, one that even Malachite and Tinkerbellswift was not privy to.

It was time to cash it in.

"I agree with Drippy here," she said as she entered speaking range of the group of ponies, pointing at Wild Card "Malachite. Tinkerbell," she said, nodding at them, "I didn't know you were aligning yourselves against the Avarice family. Is Dickory Dock available? He owes me a favour."

Despite her words, her tone was completely devoid of mockery and was in fact completely serious. Her expression reflected this, and her stance was upright and straight, as if she was part of an army standing to attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next