My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some doodles eek

Go down 
+2
Lou
Ambillis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:36 am

I don't usually draw ponies(Mostly because I have awful proportions with them)

What I mostly do are human personas or just humans in particular
Mostly pixel
sometimes painting

Human Version of Caramel Macchiato:

Pixel art:

Digital Art/Paintings/Traditional Stuffs:
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:48 am

I like your art style! :3
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Ahh thank!
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Your art is GORGEOUS *u*
It's so fluid and the coloring is gorgeous, especially the way you handle painting skin!

I'd love to do an art trade with you someday >u<
Back to top Go down
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 pm

OH NOOOO
thank you but it's so bad

I would love to do an art trade sometime ;w;
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Wow.. just wow
Your art is pretty amazing
Im impressed
Have you ever tried drawing ponies with this kinda artstyle? That would look fascinating
Back to top Go down
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:24 pm

I could try, but the most I could probably be capable of his sketching on paper for ponies, sob.
Back to top Go down
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:43 pm

I actually did it, but I did happen to get a little carried away with the drawing
But have some Caramel Macchiato

Some doodles eek Hqz4pux

Stillframe:
Some doodles eek Ku81oWg
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 pm

YOUR ART IS AMAZING OMG!!! I LOVE THE ONE ARMED GIRL!! IS THERE A STORY BEHIND HER OR SOMETHING :o And even better, THERE'S ANOTHER PINTO PEGASUS ON THE FORUM!!!! YIIIII, I'M SO EXCITED OMG :D
Back to top Go down
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 am

AH HELLO YES PEGASUS PINTO SCREAM
thank you sob. The one armed girl is actually an OC of mine that lost her arm because of a zombie bite hnnng. But when I use her to RP, I use an alternate universe where she lost it because of cancer.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 am

T_T *sniff* That is so sad but really cool that she keeps smiling even through nose bleeds and... cancer wow!! She must have the internal strength of 1,000 rhinos!!
Back to top Go down
Ambillis

Ambillis

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:43 am

She's super dumb
on the inside she's happy and wanting to fight everyone, but on the inside she is a mess
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 am

I can draw people sometimes, but they don't look nearly as good as yours o3o I haven't figured out how to draw things realistically yet, so I have a cartoony style which I need to work on...
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
adcon22

adcon22

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:29 pm

DUDE all of this is so beautiful but i especially love the full body pixel one!!!!! the blending of the colors is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some doodles eek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some doodles eek   Some doodles eek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some doodles eek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: