My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots and ships

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:26 am

I just SO LOVE plotting ideas with people ;u;

Anyways I'd love to plot/RP with my newer OCs Wick and Velveteen! Especially Velvet! I'd be open to anything at all, I'd love to hear your ideas! :D

BUT ALSO, I kind of wanna find a special somepony for Cross, poor guy really needs to move on from the loss of his wife, it just feels like it's time for him to start a new chapter in his life, so IDK, I'd definitely like to RP it out more but if anyone has a pony that might click with mister Cross I'd love to plot with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 12:59 pm

My character Bucky needs to get out and about more too, he can't spend the rest of his life drunk at a bar. :P

I'd love to plot something between him and Velvet, they seem like they could be pretty good friends. :)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

AW Bucky is such a sweet dear ;u;
I'd love to plot something with those two! ^^
She lives mainly in Canterlot, but she could definitely find reason to visit Ponyville for them to cross paths!
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 pm

LET'S PLOT I LOVE UR CHARACTERS
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:11 pm

HEY YES HELLO FRIENDS
I'm bumping this BC I'm still open to plotting with any of the ponies! :D

I'D EVEN BE INTERESTED in throwing some into some AU roleplays if you have anything in mind! :D Especially a human centered RP in the EQG forum!

So don't be afraid to PM m or post here cause I am almost always open for new RPs!
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:00 pm

SO THIS IS still a thing, I've got a HUGE RP itch. Like really bad. It helps me wind down from uni classes and keeps the creative juices flowing!

I don't care where you wanna RP, my characters can surely find a reason to be there so! I'd be down for some shipping too! I need some cute babes to doodle eehee *u*

Just hit me up if you like and we can work something out! I'm 100% cool starting threads too just as an FYI!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I need to ship Silent and Jessi XD Jessi is such a terrified/anxiety ridden mare, I think it would be good for some pony to try to calm her down and eventually fall in love ^^
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:50 am

Indie might be a good match for Jessibelle, he's super chill and down to earth, and pretty good at talking to ponies of all sorts, so he'd probably be good at helping her out *u*
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:26 am

I've revisited Cross's character page quite a few times, I have to say. I recently submitted an OC- recently being about two minutes ago- and I do have a prompt for setting her storyline in motion and I was wondering if Cross could help me out...
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:31 am

OOOOH Cross would be more than happy to help! :D
TBH I've been dying to RP him more, I love writing for him, so I'd LOVE to hear what you had in mind! ^^
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:42 am

Well, Dawn's eventual destiny is to end up as a member of the Royal Guard- we hope- and maybe a run in with an old veteran like Cross could inspire her to go into service. It'll probably be a fairly little RP- Perhaps a theif steals a painting from a gallery they both happen to be at, and both she and Cross automatically go into must-help mode. Together, they corner him in some back spot, until the actual guards get there. Afterwards, Cross asks Dawn what she does and mentions, perhaps even jokingly, that she could do well as a guard herself. Something like that, anyway- that remark will really be Dawn's 'epiphany' moment where she figures out her destiny. It's really to help me break her in and set her on course...
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:50 am

Yeah I'd be more than happy to help you out! :D I think it'd make for a fun RP, and It might set more fire ablaze in Cross as well, since he's been kind of emotionally stagnating since he left the guard, might put a bit more umph into him! ^^
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Disorderly wrote:
Indie might be a good match for Jessibelle, he's super chill and down to earth, and pretty good at talking to ponies of all sorts, so he'd probably be good at helping her out *u*

He might be a bit too old for Jessi since I aimed her age around 18-21's :/ sorry.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Why apologize? I'm not upset? D:

But hey that's fine, Flare's always available! And he's another character I'd love to write more for! ^^ He's around the same age range and has experience feeling really shy and anxious! IDK Why I didn't consider him the first time, he might click better with Jessi than Indie would anyway, since he IS about the same age!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:31 am

Wow, yeah he sounds awesome ^^ It might take quite a while for Jessi to trust him but heck, should be interesting :) I shall make a topic tomorrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:56 am

Eeehee awright! ^^
Flare's not the type to be put off by someone being nervous, so he'll definitely understand any apprehensions<3
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I know it's the holidays, but just reminding you again about the Bucky/Velvet RP! :3
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:43 am

Oh yeah I replied to that a wee bit ago! :D
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Discorderly wrote:
Eeehee awright! ^^
Flare's not the type to be put off by someone being nervous, so he'll definitely understand any apprehensions<3

I seriously need to get some free time... we need to rp this :D I'm not sure when it'll be though :S
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Did you? Let me go look, I must have missed it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots and ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots and ships   Plots and ships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots and ships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Plot and character discussion-
Jump to: