My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Absie, what are yo-

RU-

Absie?! Absentina, no! No...

Sunrise felt the tears roll down her cheek in her sleep. It wasn't the first dream of a family member going missing. But the first one with her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:49 pm

(Sunrise sure has a lot of nightmares :P )

Feeling a disturbance next to him, Aero's opened his eyes to check on Sunrise. In her sleep, she looked troubled. He spotted tears rolling down her face, which surprised him.

Perhaps night terrors were a common thing for her? Aero wasn't sure whether to wake her or not. He ensured he was holding her tightly as she slept, intent on waking her if she became more frantic
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:31 am

((well, when you A: become blind, and B: act as a mom and dad for a sister, it tends to wear on you))

Her tear slowly woke her up, and she founder herself closer to Aero then before. She cuddled close, happy he was there. She wondered if now was a good time to tell him about the eclipse indecent.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Aero noticed as Sunrise awoke again in an agitated state, seemingly moving closer to him for comfort. He gently used a wing to wrapped it around her to help her relax.

Wordlessly, a grey hoof traced up to her face and wiped a few tears away. He nuzzled her side softly. He hoped his presence was enough to make her feel comfortable. He couldn't imagine the thoughts going through her head.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm

"A-A-Areo?" she asked with an almost silent-voice. "I'm s-sorry to wake you up... I normally don't have this many nightmares. I promise to Celestia's mane."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:32 pm

"It's fine, really," he replied quietly, assuringly, "I...don't sleep too much myself to be honest."

Aero lay with Sunrise for a few moments, allowing time to relax between them.

"Is there something wrong? Something you want to talk about?" he suggested. Aero didn't talk about his own problems much, but he knew other ponies sharing their problems helped them to cope with them.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:25 pm

"N-No... Not now." she said. But she was going to say the secret the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm

"Okay. Don't worry about it," Aero replied assuringly. "Whenever you're ready."

He squeezed her a little between his legs and wings, letting her know he was here, and that he cared. He closed his eyes and let himself lay there by her side.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Sunrise soon fell back asleep and had a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, Sunrise buried her head in the pillow. She, despite her name, was actually a night owl. Curling up more, she mumbled something about the stupid un.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:29 pm

The glimmers of the rising sun peeking through the curtains woke Aero from his slumber. His eyes opened and he almost shot out of bed straight into his normal routine when he remembered and felt the mare lying next to him.

He remained still for a minute, taking in the sight of her. Her bright yellow coat seemed to glow in the rising sunlight, a startling contrast to his own grey coat. Aero leaned in and nuzzle her head gentle. Sunrise's purple silky mane rubbed softly against his muzzle and gave off that flowery scent that he only know seemed to recognise; jasmine.

Aero was usually one to waste no time in preparing for the day, but today seemed like an exception.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Feeling the nuzzle, she looked at the gray stallion. "Morning..." she yawned. She moved closer, blocking more of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4