My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:28 pm

"Here." she said, handing him the flask. When he took it, she let herself lay her head on the back of his neck, and started to drift off. His mane smelled like chocolate, and a touch of mint. She mumbled, half hoping that he wouldn't hear, half hoping he would "I love you, Aero."
Then she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm

"Thanks," responded Aero quietly, taking the flask from Sunrise.

Before he knew what was happening, Sunrise had suddenly laid to rest on his side. Her body was warm, her coat soft to the touch yet somehow electric. Her mane swept gently against his neck as she nestled her head to rest there. She mumbled something which Aero didn't quite pick up but he didn't feel it was important.

There was nothing he could think to say that would make this moment any better than it was. Quietly and contently, Aero carefully wrapped a hoof around Sunrise. He smiled as he closed his own eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Where am I?

Sunrise.

Aero? Aero, where are we?

Don't worry about it.

What's in your hoof?

... Heheh... Your demise!

NO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise awoke with a jolt, sweating a bit, panting. She wiped tears from her eyes, and moved her head from Aero's neck, to find his arm around her. He was still sleeping, she guessed by his breathing. She layed her head on the ground, still fearing the dream she just saw. In her dreams, she had sight. She saw a knife in Aero's hoof, and he attacked her. But she didn't know why. Unable to hold tears back, she covered her face with her hooves and wings, and cried.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Aero was peacefully resting in his sleep when it was interrupted by a sudden and violent moment. He remained in the state between slumber and being awake, only semi-conscious of his surroundings. He wanted to fall back to sleep but a persistent shaking was preventing this.

He was pulled back into reality when he recognised the sound of someone crying. Aero's eyes opened and immediately locked onto Sunrise. She appeared to be in a state, lying on the ground and covering her face behind two sets of limbs.

He leant towards her, placing a hoof on her shoulder and bring himself close to her face.
"What's wrong?" Aero asked, seriously and calmly but also with deep concern.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Sunrise pulled her wings away from her face. "I had a nightmare... And it scared me more than I thought..." she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Aero quickly wrapped his hooves around Sunrise and pulled her into a hug. He recalled experiencing similarly terrifying nightmares when he was younger. The thought of having one still bugged him to this day. He didn't know whether this was a regular thing for her but he wasn't going to let it just happen.

He finally pulled back, brushing her dark mane away from her face so he could see her face. "It was a dream, it's not real. Only we are, right here and now."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 pm

She burst into more tear at that. Then, she decided to tell him what she had dreamed. "In my dream, you held a knife in your hoof..." she started, trying to steady her breathing. "We were alone, and well... You lunged at me with the knife and... And..." she choked up, fearing her doom if the dream were to end.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Aero was unsure what to say. The sound of that dream disturbed him as well. Not only was it scary, but was there any subtext to it? Did Sunrise know something he didn't?

Putting aside these concerns for now, he concentrated on the issue at hoof.

"Listen to me; I would never hurt you like that. I lo- We-" Aero struggled for words. He took a moment before reaching out and gently placing a hoof on her cheek. "I feel that we have this...connection. I don't know what it is, and that is both scary and amazing to me. You're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:42 am

Sunrise stayed against him, listening to the breaths he took. She slowly calmed down, and hugged Aero again. She stayed there until she almost fell asleep again. This time she said it clearly, at least to her. "Aero?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Aero stared off into the distance, overlong the land of Equestria as he held Sunrise in his hooves. Had it worked? Had he done the right thing? She was calmer and no longer in tears. Aero had never had to deal with anything like this before but to see Sunrise more relaxed made him happy.

He kept his hooves around her, feeling her own wrapped around him. They simply held each other for what felt the longest time. Then she perked up, saying his name.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

"Would you believe me if I said... That I... I love you?" she saked, worried he wouldn't like her the same way.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 pm

'I love you.' Aero felt stunned upon hearing those words. They were something he'd rarely ever heard directed towards him. Aero didn't know what to say yet knew he had to respond. Sunrise had put herself on the line, risking her heart by telling him.

Aero wasn't one for infatuation - he had been scorned by it in the past - but here he truly felt something genuine.

"I...I could believe it," he replied softly.

Raising a hoof to her chin, Aero very slowly leant towards her. He could feel her breath on his muzzle and hesitated momentarily before giving her a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 pm

She blinked, her glazed eyes wide. He kissed her. She couldn't believe it. His hoof was still on her chin, and she could feel his warm breath. She took a deep breath, and found his breath smelled like banana's. Why, she didn't know, but still. She wasn't appalled by it. She remembered her hooves were around him and found herself moving them to his chest. She placed her head under his, feeling protected.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 am

The kiss was a brief electric shock to Aero's system. He watched and waited for Sunrise's reaction. He prepared for a scream or slap to come, but neither did. Instead, she seemed perfectly content. He watched as Sunrise slid her hooves down to his chest, tingling his skin as they did. Her head came to rest just below his own.

His hooves still around her, Aero gave a comforting squeeze, leaning his head down to hers. He took in the scent of her mane, a unique flower-like smell that he couldn't quite place. Aero closed his eyes again. Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:55 pm

"I think..." she said, "that I'll sleep better now. Thanks to you." She yawned and fell asleep again, cuddling close to Aero. Her smile strong and sweet. She loved what just happened, and loved that she fell asleep in his warm, kind arms.

I think I'll enjoy living with him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

"Mmm," Aero nodded in response, too snug to speak. Simply laying beside her was all he felt needed to happen. No words could express his comfort with her right now.

Aero felt himself drift off to sleep.

(Time skip to later in the day?)
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:02 pm

(sure.)

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:35 pm

(What's with the small text? :P )

After a long time spent in unconscious bliss, Aero awoke to the feeling of a cool breeze. He peeled open his eyes to see that the sky had turned surprisingly dark, with Celestia's sun much lower than he last saw it. Judging by it's position, Aero estimated it was late afternoon. He must have been asleep for a few hours.

He suddenly remember he wasn't alone as he looked down to see Sunrise. The yellow pegasus was fast asleep, her body tucked against his. He could feel her warmth radiating from her. Aero reached down with a hoof and affectionately stroked alongside one of her wings.

"Hey," he said softly, "We need to get going."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:36 pm

(for IRL chat in threads)

Sunrise mumbled softly as her eyes slowly opened a small bit. She was still very tired, and the yawn proved that. She moved closer to Aero, cold and sleepily nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 pm

(Oh, okay :) )

Aero smiled at Sunrise's reaction. Her refusal to move from him was cute. Cute? When had Aero ever described anything as cute?

He returned her nuzzle while slowly rising from the grass into a sitting position.

"I know, I know, I don't want to move either," stated Aero, "But it'll be evening soon and we should really get back to Ponyville before it's too late."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 pm

"I'm so tired..." she said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She stretched her wings and shivered. Moving swiftly, she moved closer to Aero, and shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Rubbing a hoof against Sunrise's back in an attempt to help warm her up, Aero couldn't help but agree that it had gotten colder. He felt he could make it back - he was used to travelling harder, tougher conditions - but he didn't want to push it with Sunrise with him.

Aero bite his lip as he considered his options before suddenly remembering something.
"Actually, how do you feel about staying in Canterlot tonight? I know somepony who owes me a favour so I could probably get us a night in a hotel."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Sunrise flapped her wings in half wake form. "Ok, I guess. Sleeping on the ground is not good on the wings." she said, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Aero nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it certainly isn't."

He got to his hooves and spread his wings to fly, and lifting into a hover. It would be much easier to fly there and that way they could avoid plenty of ponies still on the streets.

"Alright, follow me," Aero said, casually flying towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Sunrise flew off after him. She concentrated on the sound of his wings against the wind and gravity. It was harder for her to fly, the sight part normally the most important when in the air. She kept her eyes shut when flying, and focused on the sounds around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend   Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Isn't so Hard With A GOOD Friend
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next