My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum   Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Ok, so I've been kinda rude.

I want to thank everyone on the forum whom I talk to almost everyday. You all have made my life so much better, and I just don't know how I could ever make it up to you.
Doodle, you added me in your signature. You are as random as my friends in my life, and I must say thank you.

Terminal, you help me by being one of my best friends on here. You stick by my side. Thank you, dear friend.

Wild Card, you've been there to make me smile. Your humor is as dark as my puns, and really, that's cool. I may never say it again, but man, you make me laugh the most. Thanks.

Dissy, you make the best RP's. You know when enough is enough, and you make me proud to be in this fandom, along with the rest of the mentioned. I might never have truly stayed if it weren't for you. Thanks.

Lou, what to say about you. You rock. My first RP that was continued(and is still somewhat new-ish) had you in it, and that makes me smile. You're like Pinkie, wanting everyone to be happy. I can't complement you enough. Just, thank you.

Not last, but definitely not least, Delix. Delix, you make me feel complete. You make me smile, make me feel the way I need to. I can't say thank you enough to you.

There are so many more I want to thank. But on this thread, I will explain something about me that may have confused all of you: Why I hate Complements. But I've typed a little too much here. I'll make a new post in the tread later on.

Thank you once again, people of the My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum   Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 am

You're very welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum   Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 am

Awww, Youre welcome Eevee! :D
I love you
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum   Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 am

Aww, thank you! /)w(\ I'm really not much but I'm glad that you think so highly of me!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum   Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP forum
Page 1 of 1