My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world of Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niabi

Niabi

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Brief description:
Discord has returned, turning Equestria to a country of chaos. The only thing that can stop him is Twilight and her friends. Unfortunately, in the maze they were all turned to the opposite of themselves, so they became useless. He sent all of the princesses to Tartarus, so they wouldn’t try to stop him either, leaving the citizens of Equestria to fend for themselves. (Basically if Celestia never sent the friendship letters to Twilight in the season 2 premiere.)

And now for the post:
It had been three days since Equestria went to hell. At least Lavender thought it had been three days, she couldn’t really tell. Clocks were useless, they started melting about two days ago. Even the sun and moon were useless, ever since he started controlling them. The sun and moon could switch places anywhere between a minute and a few hours. Sometimes they came from the north or the south. She only thought it had been three days because most ponies had slept three times.

Ponyville wasn’t as populated as before. Some ponies had decided to move to other towns because they were supposedly less chaotic. Sometimes Lavender liked the chaos. Her boss had given his employees less hours, and a longer break. There was very little grass and plants, except for the chocolate trees, (Chocolate was his favorite.) so that meant most of the bugs were gone. And you could never get fat or unhealthy, so you could eat chocolate trees all day.

Most of the time though, the bad over-weighed the good. She could never get anywhere efficiently, because she was always slipping on the roads. She had to carry a flashlight on her at all times, just in case it became night while she was walking. He had banned Street lamps, because he thought it was funny to watch ponies bump into each other. Some of the buildings had been turned upside down, and others were floating, so you could only get to them if you were a Pegasus. Luckily, the bakery was normal. From what she could tell, ponies, including her, were more tired because it was hard to fall asleep when the sun was there every hour.

Worst of all, discord had turned her house into giant playing cards. On the bright side, they were chocolate milk proof. Lavender thought as she was sitting on the card that was supposed to be her sofa. She suddenly realized how thirsty she was, so got up to get a water of glass. Glass didn't taste as bad as she had originally thought upon realizing that all of the drinkable liquids were turned hard as stone, (except of course for chocolate milk, which rained down from the sky almost every minute.) She got out a water from the 2 of diamonds drawer and put it up to the sink, which was made from a roll of various cards. She turned it on and watched as the glass came out of the spout and around the solid water, until it looked like a regular cup of water. This always fascinated her. He always came up with interesting ways to bend physics.

She sighed and started drinking. Hmm, glass is pretty plain. He should make different flavors of glass. She thought. So far, glass and chocolate milk were the only thing to drink.

She decided to take a walk through Ponyville like she used to. Ever since he took over, she had only really gone down one street; the one to get to the bakery. Besides, now was one of the only few times it wasn't raining. She grabbed her flashlight and trotted down the lane to get to the market place, suddenly wishing she had somepony to talk to. She usually liked alone time, but she hadn't really made contact with anypony accept her boss and coworkers. Her friends moved, so she was lonely.

[[discord is sort of a bad word now, so he=disord]]
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Malachite flew out of one of the floating homes, her wings carrying her until a freak gust of wind flung her to the ground, right on top of a pony. "Oof! Dang messed up winds!" the tomboyish Kirin huffed, before realizing she was on top of a pony.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

"Ooof." Lavender said as the wind was knocked out of her. "I would be rather delighted if you would get off of me." she said plainly. When she said she wanted to meet ponies, she didn't expect them to hit her in the face. She tried to wiggle her way out from the bottom of the new pony.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Malachite got up quickly, folding her wings and squinting a little to try and see in the darkness. "Sorry about that... These weird winds started up after he came to town.." She said as she dug her claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:59 pm

[Gonna be using this nerd! https://i.imgur.com/QsFu3I9.png He's not a forum character YET but this could be a fun way to break him in!]

"WHOO HOO!"

The bright stallion seemed to ice skate as he slid down the sidewalk, stumbling after a moment before sliding along on his rear for a bit. He seemed to be enjoying this strange new weather, a lot more than most ponies anyway. The bubbly pink unicorn had been frolicking around all day, enjoying the rather colorful scenery that he had turned everything into, "Wheeeeeee!!" He giggled as he took a running slide down the roadway, gasping when a pair came into view, "EEK!" He righted himself and bent, hopping over the two before he came to an ungainly stop beside them, laughing, "Woahohohooo! Sorry! Guess I wasn't watching where I was goin'!" He gave them each a huge grin, bobbing his frizzy tail, "these slippery roads are a blast though! Like ice skating EVERYWHERE!"
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 am

"So i've noticed." Lavender said as she got up. "Wait, you look like a dragon...pony." That was weird. Suddenly another pony appeared beside them. Lavender was so startled she fell over again, off the path and onto the purple ground beside her. She waited to bounce up, as for the first few days the purple ground was bouncy, but it never happened. He must have changed it. she thought as she got up again. The new pony was even weirder than the previous. "You like this!?" she replied to the clearly insane pony. Maybe he messed with him. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, it turned to night, making the capital of Chaos Country completely dark, except for the moon's faint glow. She turned on her flashlight, which was pretty big, since she had invested on getting a really good one for nighttime. She hoped the other ponies had their own.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 am

Malachite looked around as it became dark, she waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. "What the hay is even going on in this crazy town?" she exclaimed, stomping the ground in annoyance as she was almost knocked over by another pony. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She snapped at the pony.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:27 am

Pop Fizz laughed and shook his head, "Nope! Er...Well not really!" He put a thoughtful hoof to his chin and smiled, "But mama always told me to always make the best of every situations! Even ones as bad as this!" He chuckled and looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorry for nearly crashing into you, I haven't seen anypony on these streets in a while!" He turned to Malachite and looked interested, "You're really pretty!" He coughed and blushed a little, "What I mean is...I've never seen a pony like you before!" This day was just full of surprises it seemed!
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:01 pm

"Would you guys like to go to my bakery until becomes day? I'm kind of hungry, and VERY sick of chocolate in tree form." all she ate was chocolate tree for the past few days. It still felt wrong, because she was so used to following the different food groups, but vegetables and fruits were very rare and expensive, since there was very little grass or dirt to grow them on. She quite missed the taste of apples and carrots, but she could not afford them. Maybe something from the bakery would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:24 am

Flutter Shot, Rose Storm and Sunrise Twinkle all trotted around the chaotic world of randomness. Sunrise was covered in sticky cotton candy clouds(or Candy Floss Clouds, as Flutter called them), as her more natural state was to fly. Rose was more easily teed off, as she was sick and tired of the messed up streets and patch-lands. Flutter kept her bow at the ready, because for whatever reason, flying bunnies found it amusing to go after her. The three mares were, needless to say, waiting for the day it was all over.

"If somepony doesn't stop this, I'll be stuck in candy that is like cotton!" Sunrise sighed.

"You don't say, my dear friend." Flutter said.

"Ugh!!! I just want a good place ta rest, WITHOUT some weird thing popping out of nowhere! Is that to much ta ask, I tells ya, is it?" Rose said, her manehatten accent much stronger now then ever after she left Manehatten.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

A world of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world of Chaos   A world of Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A world of Chaos
Page 1 of 1