My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Winter sprinkled some powdered sugar from the pantry onto some of the finished pancakes. "The pancakes are hot, and the sugar will sort of melt, and it'll be so delicious!" Winter started to get very hungry. The Marketplace opened an hour ago, I'm going to run down there and get a package of strawberries." she said as she walked out the door. "I'll be back in a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:06 pm

"Ok sweetie!" Lexa called as Winter walked out of the door
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Hmm...Hmm... Winter hummed as she walked away. "Hello sir. One pack of strawberries." Winter thanked him and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Lexa had done all the pancakes and waited for Winter to begin
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:56 pm

Winter flew in, spraying whipped cream and strawberries on all of the pancakes, before crashing into Lexa.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:59 pm

"Whoa!" Lexa gasped as Winter crashed into her
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:15 pm

"Oops!! Sorry!" Winter blushes as she picks up the strawberries and Lexa.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Lexa giggled when she got up "Dont Hurt yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:58 pm

(Continued under "Whitetail Wood")

After enjoying the pancakes, Lexa and Winter set out for Whitetail Woods. "It's so beautiful there. I used to fly over there after my day was over, and just sit by the waterfall." Winter said as she walked next to Lexa through the busy bustle of rush hour in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: