My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:34 pm

It was a nice but still a little too hot day in Ponyville. Lexa decided to go to the Café and drink something
As she entered, all the seats were full. Except one, in front of another mare
She kindly trotted towards her "Excuse me, mind if I sit here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Winter sat down at a local Cafe. She still wasn't used to Ponyville weather. "Oh, it's so hot!" she started to hum a made-up song to herself. She looked down at her menu. "Excuse me, mind if I sit here?" a mare asked. Winter looked up, alarmed at the appearance. "Sure, I guess. It's not like I'm waiting on somepony!" She smiled faintly

Last edited by Jenny! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Lexa looked at her for a while before taking a seat Wow, she is a beauty she thought
"Pretty hot day isnt it?" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 pm

"It sure is!" she said with her soft voice. She looked out the window, her head in one hoof. ""Hey! I'm Danny! Can I get you two pretty mares something to drink?" Winter looked up. She saw the obvious flirt from the stallion. "No thanks. I'm not really in to guys-" Winter looked up, blushing and wide-eyed at the mare across from her who had said the exact same thing.

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Lexa blushed too. She couldnt really get a word out at this awkward moment
"I.. Uhm"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Winter stood up. "I, uhm, I'll be right back" she said as she made a dash for the restroom. She's lesbian too? was all Winter could think about as she washed up and slowly walked towards the table, giving the other mare a chance to think. Woah. She's beautiful! She thought as she sat back down, still mildly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:32 pm

"Ive never seen you around here.. Do you live here in Ponyville?" she asked still blushing a bit "My name is Lexa by the way.. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 pm

"Hi, I'm Winter. I just moved here." Her mind wandered to other things. "So are you really..." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:42 pm

"Yes.. since I was a teen" she answered
"I just love your mane" she said giving her a gently smile
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

"Me too. And thank you. It's a pain!" She said, sort of giggling. She noticed that Lexa had moved closer a bit than before.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:30 pm

"I really like you.. I kinda asked myself if we maybe could go on ... a date sometime? Lexa said quietly
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Winter blushed furiously. "A d-date? I- I mean- but you-" She gasps as the mare kisses her straight on the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Lexa blushed, and kept kissing.
As she released she mumbled out a little "Sorry.." and gave her a sort of guilty look
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Winter blushes, then kisses back. They stand there for a long time (They're outside now)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 am

Lexa was surprised she was kissing back "I.. I love you" she squeeked
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: (Yay!!! My 100th Post!!!)   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Winter blushed madly. The only words she could think of were: "Me too"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Lexa blushed sightly "Wa-wanna... go to my place?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:44 pm

"S-sure... I guess" Winter was really blushing. As the two walked in Winter sat down on a couch and Lexa wrapped up with her as they watched TV and cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Lexa was sitting closely next to her, they both were wrapped up in a blanket
"I feel so comfortable with you" she said smiling and blushing at her
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Winter snuggled to get warmer and closer to Lexa. "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." she said. She started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 am

"I love you too.." she said, laying her head on Winter's chest and also started to doze off
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Winter woke up slowly. Not much had happened the night before. Lexa got an extra blanket, and they slept next to each other on the couch. Winter started to smell something familiar. Mmm... Pancakes... Winter walked slowly to the kitchen where Lexa was. "Good morning." she said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:06 pm

"Good morning, my little sugarcube" she said giving her a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Winter rubbed her eyes and yawned again. "Pancakes are my favorite." she said with a smile be fore sneak attack-kissing Lexa.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Lexa blushed at the kiss and kissed back
"They will be done soon" she said giving her a nuzzle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: