My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 am

Soul trots through the marketplace, worriedly looking around, a strange, broken metal device on her wings, she still managed to look happy though. Her small stature somewhere between a mare's, and a filly's, her crimson eye eye and emerald eye sparkling as she approaches the nearest pony. "Excuse me, I know I may be sounding like a annoying busybody, but please, please, please, could you tell me where I can find a metalworker around here?" she asks excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:49 am

Metal looked at the mare, he never saw her before in Ponyville
"Youre lucky madam, He stands right in front of you.. Im Metal Spark, How can I help you?" he said and gave her a gently smile
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:52 am

At that moment, she would do a backflip, taking off her device that went over her wings, dropping it in front of them, the complex device would be filled with springs, bolts, and gears, some pieces snapped off "Thank Celestia; this needs fixing, you can fix it can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Metal inspected the device
"Hmm I havent seen this kind of mechanics since I was a young colt.. I'll see what I can do"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 pm

If he inspected the device carefully, he would start to recognise the look as one that was typical of another certain metalworker and inventor in Ponyville, that is, if he had ever seen any of Switchblade's mechanical works.

Soul grins happily "Woot; yay, thanks friend. Didn't think I would find anypony who could fix this; it's creator perished a long time ago, sad sad sad." she pouts at the end.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 pm

"Lets go to my Workshop, Its over there." he said pointing towards it
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Soul nods cheerily, bouncing along with her confusing mix of a filly's personality, a mare's voice, and a body inbetween. "Woot, so you don't usually fix things like this then?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:33 pm

"Well not usually, Im advanced In bigger mechanics, like engines or wheels" he answered
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 pm

"Ah, okay dokay. Do you know anyone more experienced with smaller machinery then? It's rather delicate, and of high worth to me; it was made for me by a best friend, who then died in a unfortunate incident."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

"Hmm.. I think I might know someone, but he was very busy last time I saw him" He said.
as he opened the door, a filly sprinted down the stairs Daaddy! Youre home! she called and hugged him
"Hello sweetie, Where's mommy?" he asked
"She is doing a delivery now, she told me to stay inside until you come home" she said
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Soul grins as she sees Star, bouncing up and down "OH MY GOODNESS; HIYA AGAIN, BEST FRIEND! SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She says excitedly, bouncing around the pair.

Last edited by Switchblade on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the bold...)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Star quickly recognized the Mare "Hey! Im happy to see you! What are you doing in My Dad's workshop?" she asked with a big smile on her face

Metal gave the two a confused look
"You know each other?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Soul smiled "Yeah, she helped me after I crashed into a few trees. Showed me how to get to this place. And now I am here to get my gear repaired, you mentioned somepony who may be more skilled with smaller mechanisms, could you take me there?" she asked, switching between excited, and business.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:47 pm

"You helped her? Im so proud of you" he said smiling at Star
"Thank you, daddy" she giggled

"Oh, right.. You should look for one of my friends, Switchblade, but he is very busy sometimes"

Last edited by Delix on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Soul looked very confused "I guess some ponies have the same name then. Could you take me there, do you think? I'll be your bestie if you can."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:57 pm

"Well sorry, he never really told me or my wife where he lives"
Metal began smiling "Just because I usually dont get those things doesnt mean I cant fix it.. I fixed tons of clocks; I'll do my best"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:48 pm

Soul grins happily, tossing over a bag of bits "Yay, cheers bestie; you're the best." she does some stationary backflips.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:36 pm

"Thank you .. Ill get right to work"
"Daddy?" Star started, poking his leg
"Yes Star?"
"Can I go out with Soul? and show her all of Ponyville?
"Sure.. If its ok for her. just be home before its getting dark ok?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Soul woops happily "YES! C'mon, Star; let's check the town out; this is gonna be absolutely AWESOME!" she said excitedly, spinning her miniature form in circles.

Last edited by Switchblade on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold)
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Starflower walked to her door, exhausted. After a day of deliveries, she wanted to relax and take it easy. When she walked into her abode, she saw Spark, Metal and a young new pony. She trotted in, doing her best to fake a smile, though she didn't feel happy. "I'm back."

"MOM!" Spark said running to hug the light blue mare as she walked in. Sparkie sprawled her wings out as she hugged her mother. "I want ya to meet Stormie!"

"Is that your new friend there?" Starflower asked, her motherly intuition taking place.

"Yep. Mom, meet Soul Storm. Stormie, meet my mom!"

Starflower trotted to Metal, and nuzzled him before leaning on him slightly."Starflower, pleasure to meet you."

"I met her after I saved her when I was on my way back from delivering herbs to Zecora. She's really cool, mom. And real fast." Sparks explained.

"That's my girl, never leaving a pony in need alone. I'm glad you've keep that in you heart." Star said. Her green eyes glanced to the couch, which was looking really comfy now.

"Well, I was gonna show Stormie around, so I'll be back soon. Bye, mom, bye, dad." Sparkie said as she practically dragged the pearl white filly out the door, before running along side her.

Once the children were gone, Star flopped onto the couch, groaning into a pillow. "Remind me never to have a full day of delivering again, Metal." she asked her spouse.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:53 am

"Busy day huh?" Metal said while nuzzling her
He went to the kitchen to set up some tea "Wanna drink something honey?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 am

[[everyone seems to think she is a filly; poor Stormie; she has no chance of being shipped with this character flaw]]

Soul smiles at the two, about to say something as she is dragged out the building; she shrugs; it would be boring to head back in now they were outside, she grins to Star "So Sparkie, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help?   A little help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: