My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormy skies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 pm

The Everfree forest; in its midnight glumness glumness, no light piercing the trees, nothing really unusual for the forest, eerily silent until suddenly a large crash sounds, along with a rustling of leaves, followed by a voice calling out through the darkness "Hello? Is anybody there; I may need help!"

The voice would belong to a rather small sized pegasus, with pearl white fur, and a wildly cut red and black mane who would be hanging from a tree from a wing, her legs also wound in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Star Spark hopped around, coming back from delivering some herbs to a certain zebra. She heard the calls, and ran to them. The pink-beige filly gasped at the sight of the small pearl white Pegasus. She dashed to the mare, and said "Don't worry! I'll help you!" She used her somewhat large wings to fly up to the black maned mare, and carefully brought her down via her tail. She was now happy that her mom told her what the herbs do, because she was able to wrap the small pony's wings and wounds.

After finishing the wrapping, she smiled gently. "My name's Star Spark." she told the pearl mare. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Soul watches the filly until she is helped down, she then beams, doing a front flip without using her wings, opening her eyes, showing her one crimson eye, and one emerald coloured "Whoowee! Cheers for that; wasn't that fun!? I think it was fun. Hm, my name; I'm Soul Storm, pleased to meet you, Star. I know we're gonna be best friends."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Spark blinked. So much energy, and Spark thought she was a bundle of it. She smiled, and her eyes followed. "Don't get yourself hurt even more. But yeah, I'd love to be best friend with an energetic pony like you. We go together like honey and bees!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

She smiled, her crimson eye glinting in the light "Woohoo, just what I was thinking, we're so in sync, bud. Hey, what are you doing in this forest anyway? Climbing trees? Picking berries? Climbing berry picking trees?" she asked, getting more and more excited.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:39 pm

"Delivering to Zecora. She needed some herbs from my mom, and mom asked my to deliver it. She didn't need them all, though, which is why I wrapped your wounds up in them. What about you, Stormie. Can I call you that? You can call me Star Spark, Spark, Sparks, or Sparkie." she told the mare, her blue and yellow eyes glistening in the small bits of light.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Soul keeps smiling and bouncing "Call me whatever you want, pal. As for me; I'm here because I'm looking for this apparently super awesome place named Ponyville; you know how I can get there by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm

"Follow me!" she said as she trotted back to the path.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Soul happily bounced along the path after the filly, whistling happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Doodle zoomed through the skies around the village, laughing and squealing knowing today was gonna be the best day ever!! It was then she noticed a small white filly bouncing beside another one which activated her new member welcoming side! She zoomed down through the air carried by a loud gasp in her lungs so fast, she couldn't stop herself and accidentally crashed down in front of them with a mighty thud!

Doodle then bounced up like nothing happened and folded her wings in one fluid motion then ran circles around the two. "YIIIIIII!!!! OH MY GOSH HIIII!! ARE YOU BOTH NEW TO PONYVILLE?!?! IF SO THEN IT'S SOOOOO NICE TO MEET YOU!!" Doodle then squealed offering her hoof (or forcibly taking each and energetically shaking them! whichever you both see fit!) Doodle then began bouncing around the two sending off streamers and confetti from which she removed from her artist bag and used on emergency welcoming days! "YIIIII MY NAME IS DOODLE BUG!! WHAT'S YOURS AND YOURS AND YOURS AND YOURS??"

She then jumped onto a tree and hung upside down making a silly face.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Spark giggled. "I'm Star Spark. I'm Starflower and Metal Spark's daughter."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Star giggles at the mad pony, chasing her round in circles "OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS SO COOL! YOU'RE SO COOL, AND SO HAPPY, AND LET'S JUST BE BESTEST FRIENDS RIGHT NOW! I'M SOUL STORM!"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Doodle smiled and pranced around the two, "YIIIII!! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU STAR AND SOUL!!!" She stopped prancing then started happy bouncing around them again. "YAAAAS!! WE'RE GONNA BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS OH MY GOSH!! HEY, DO YOU GUYS WANNA RACE?!? READY ONE TWO THREE GO!!" Doodle yelled happily then unfurled her wings and zoomed off!
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 pm

The slow mare, dashed after Doodle. She was panting heavily by the time she caught up.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Soul sprints after with a unnatural speed for such an injured pony, eventually faceplanting at the end, leaving a trail in the grass from her trip.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Doodle finally touches down but is echoed by the speedy low flyer, Soul! "Whoa, girl! Take it easy, we ain't flying to Los Pegasus!" Doodle then flopped down on the grass and laughed while reaching into her bag and retrieving some candy as well as a couple sodas and lemon squares! "Hey, do you guys want any? I made them myself except for the soda!" Doodle said with her usual perpetual smile!

"I promise it isn't poison!! Or at least that's what the ingredients say!!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Sparky caught up with the mares, and giggled, sweat falling. "How are you so darn fast? Heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Soul flips back onto her hooves, spitting dirt out "OH MY GOODNESS, THAT WAS, LIKE, THE BEST THING EVER! SO MUCH SPEED AND EXCITEMENT! DID YOU SAY CANDY, AS IN SUGAR KIND OF CANDY? I'D LOVE SOME, WHAT ABOUT YOU STAR?" she speaks with extreme excitement and hyperactivity, practically buzzing at the idea of sugar. She does an excited backflip, her mane whipping back with her.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:00 am

"You know it!!" Doodle said thus launching herself straight upward and then unfurled her wings giving a swift kick to the nearby cloud allowing her stash of candy to rain upon them! One ultra sugar coated candy burst coming up!!" She then landed in front of them with a confident smile as the candy pelted her even though she didn't care. She squealed as she waited on the reaction of both!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:18 pm

"Eh, why not." Sparkie said as she held her hoof out.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:53 am

Soul grins happily jumping around and munching the candy as it fell, whooping merrily "Whee; this is great fun; isn't this fun; you guys should do this!"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Doodle laughed, "Ha, sorry but I've had my sugary fill!" Doodle then let loose a burst of energy and landed with a giant dent into the ground in front of them with a huge smile affixed to her face. She then bolted up and giggled! "Hey guys, how about we check out the Everfree forest!! Do you both enjoy lots of spooky creatures? How about fighting off giant manticores the size of dragonfish!!!?"

She asked them, eyes glittering with excitement!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormy skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy skies   Stormy skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy skies
Page 1 of 1