My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 am

Do you wish to do something to for Equestria? Something to help win this war? Stop the bombs falling each night and set us free?

Do you wish to have a future?

Nameless woke with a start as her bus shuddered to halt at the camp. Apart from the driver, it was filled with young fillies and colts. All the foals had two things in common; they were all from poor backgrounds, and they all had blank flanks, attracted to the front line by promises of cutie marks.

It was for this reason that they were called the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

The foals were all unloaded. Some were happy, some were scared, Nameless was just...going with things. She had been shipped all over the place all of her life. How was this place going to be any different?

"Equestria, Equestria, our lives are of thee..."

One of the foals had started singing the new Equestrian anthem, which was quickly joined in by the rest of the group. While they were lacking in tone, they made up for in spirit. Nameless joined in too, if halfheartedly. After all, now that the bus was leaving, she was the leader of this brigade. Well, underneath any actual soldier, that is.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 am

Captain Shields was already conducting arrangements for the operation going on later today. Tank crews to be assigned, logistics loading up the tanks. Crews being briefed. He made sure everything was as tight as possible.

That is until he looked up and saw the bus arrive. At first, he smiled. Finally, some more ponies to fill in the ranks. But it quickly became a frown as he saw them march out of the bus.

Very.

Little.

Ponies.

He simply stared in disbelief at what he saw. Surely there was a mistake, or maybe this was some twisted family visit. They couldn't be that desperate. No pony informed him of any of this.

"P-Private!" He shouted over his shoulder.

A pony who was also staring stuttered before saluting. "Sir!"

"Get me Lieutenant Colonel Surprise on the double."

------

Shala groaned very audibly. This whole operation was rubbing her the wrong way. Five tanks dropped off behind enemy lines. That was just brilliant to her. Why not throw them some steaks while they were at it? She listened to the briefing well enough, but did not hide her feelings on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:18 am

Icarus Stood Solemnly next to Shala, giving a soft nuzzle. "I-I'm s-sure it'll t-turn alright..." he said in a weak attempt to cheer Shala up.

It was probably a good thing Icarus didn't see the CMC, Otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 am

Indigo made his way to Shields' position. "Captain, can you explain to me what the emergency is? And can you also explain why there's a bus of foals in the base?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 am

"...and may the sun always rise..."

The singing petered out when the two senior ponies appeared. Nameless felt all eyes focus on her. She suppressed a sigh and strode forward.

"Something Nameless and the 7th CMC Club, reporting for duty, sir!" she recited, pulling off a textbook salute. There were some giggles from behind her, but all were watching with interest. Inside, her heart was beating and every nerve were sending signals of fear to her tortured mind, but on the outside she was as calm as a sunny day.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 am

Captain Shields didn't know where to start. He was blessed to have his superior here to address this. Celestia help him if this was all on him. With a grimace, he looked to the Colonel.

---

Shala rolled her eyes. Being in this briefing room was getting to her. "Always the optimist." Was all she said to Iccy. She smirked as he nuzzled her. Nothing was given in return for the nuzzle, at least not yet.

Movement outside caught her attention as she saw off in the distance out the window as a bus went by. "Hope those are our reinforcements..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 am

Icarus perked up slightly, smiling widely. "W-Who knows, M-Maybe t-they'll bring w-words of n-new f-firepower!" it was a stretch. A really, painful, and definitely hopeful stretch. But As of now, it was all he had left, besides Shala.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 am

Indigo looked at the assembled colts and fillies. He looked to the bus. He listened to their song. His left eye began to twitch, his lips parted to bare his teeth. The strand of hay he had been chewing on fell from his mouth in slow motion until it hit the ground. Something inside of him snapped. "I ASK FOR ADDITIONAL SOLDIER AND THEY SEND ME CHILDREN?! IS THIS WHAT THE NATION IS COMING TO?! WHO THE HELL AUTHORIZED THIS?! I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE A HIGHER RANK, ANYPONY SHORT OF THE PRINCESS HERSELF IS GETTING DRAGGED OFF TO A FIRING SQUAD IF I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!" Indigo stormed up to the bus and boarded it like a pirate boarding a merchant ship. He pushed his revolver into the driver's face with the hammer cocked back. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DRIVING CHILDREN IN HERE?! Where did you come from and who sent you, maggot?!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 am

The driver held up his hooves in a show of surrender and mercy. "Corporal Fore Lawn, sir! Following orders, sir! From high, high way high up sir! CMCs are all we got sir, after the loss at Gallopoli sir! Oh, please don't kill me, sir! I'm only the bus driver! Sir, they all volunteered, sir! Otherwise they would start dragging foals from their parents, sir!" His eyes started to tear up in fear.

The foals watched, stunned. They had no idea what to do, and that included Nameless.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 am

Shields quickly moved to get between the driver and the Colonel. "Sir! Wait! Not so fast! We can handle this through the channels!" Shields was even more horrified at the reaction of Indigo. Not that he could blame him, but if he actually used that gun there might be some issues.

"Sir. Lets just...put them in the barracks for now and get to communications....Maybe after we read some of the papers...." He said, hoping to delay and give his superior time to calm down. It was tough enough being between them with a gun drawn.

---

"Hope i don't have to bunk with them. Sure they might be fresh, but i rather stick with the ponies who i know already can do it." Shala shrugged. It seemed like the briefing was coming to an end.

"Well, that sounds fun. Oh, by the way Iccy, i think you might be in my tank." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 am

Icarus blushed and smiled at the same time. "T-That's b-better t-than a-any news I c-can t-think of..." He said, stretching a bit. he returned the smile to Shala, and listened to the last bit of the Briefing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse   The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retconned Timeline - World War Apocolypse
Page 1 of 1