My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saron Redblood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:40 pm

'Doctor' Saron "Ronny" Redblood
Saron Redblood Af97abb54f
Species: Earth pony
Mane: Brown, sightly Red
Tail: Short, same colors
Eyes: Dark red
Body: Beige, kinda tall
Cutie Mark: A red heart with a white cross in it
Personality: Saron is a nice, talkative doctor who loves to make new friends. He helps where he can .. but he is very busy the most time.
He likes science and loves to study new things, he likes to read books too.
He is the complete opposite of being shy, he maybe is a little too energetic sometimes. He likes smiling and making other ponies laugh which is also very important for his job as a doctor.

Likes: Science, studying, being nice, friends, mares, parties, jokes, making ponies happy
Dislikes: being sad, being lazy, bullies, being rude, when stuff goes completely wrong, being lame

History: Saron was born in Ponyville, as the son of a nurse and a royal guard. They lived in a house near the hospital. When he was a little colt, he always watched his mother working at the hospital. Later she taught him about first aid and other medical things. He got very interrested and and quickly learned how it works. He wanted to learn more. As a teenager he was allowed to help his mother at the clinic, he learned lots of new things there. One day he got his cutie mark by saving his father, who got shot in the leg by an arrow, after this his father was very proud of having a son like him. He got older and studied more about science and medical therapies. Soon he began to work at the hospital as an assistent. He helped his mother doing operations and other things. But he quickly got promoted to a doctor. Because he saved the life of a filly, who got injured by falling down a cliff. All hope was gone, the other doctors said she will never be able to walk again. But he didnt give up and managed to save her. The other doctors were impressed and gave him the title of a real doctor. This was the best day in his life. Today he still works as a doctor in the hospital, saving lifes. He never wanted any awards for what he does .. he is just doing his job.

Example RP segment:
A foal has lost its mother and is crying on the street

Saron was going down the street towards the clinic when he heard the sound of someone crying behind him. He turned around and saw a little foal sitting on the street.
"Hello there young man.. Is everything alright? Why are you crying?"
"I-i lost my mommy.." the foal answered
"Oh.. dont worry, We'll find her. Do you know where you lost her?"
"Right there... there were so many ponies.. and i didnt see where she was going..."
"Alright.. lets go find her"
They went down the road to the Marketplace
The foal suddenly pointed in one direction saying "There she is! I found her. At the apple stalls!
"Hello madam! I found your son crying on the street, I think he got a little lost between all the ponies here.
"Oh my! Thank you sir, i was looking for him everywhere .. i was really worried."
"No problem madam, Im just doing my job" he sayed smiling.

[Acceptance]

I know.. I know its a little short .. because I just had no ideas that actually make sense .. tell me when its too short and I'll try to make it longer

Last edited by Delix on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Just add more detail to the history. Other than that I don't see anything major that needs to be fixed. :)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Okay.. Your word is my command ^^ :P
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Ive added a few things .. is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Just a little more detail at the beginning of the history, like when his mom taught him about first aid. Then it should be good!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

K Ill do it
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Now it should be good ... i hope so
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Looks good! I declare this app...approved!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:04 pm

YAY thank you .. youre the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saron Redblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saron Redblood   Saron Redblood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saron Redblood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: