My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fatal Condition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

The Fatal Condition Empty
PostSubject: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

Aurora is driving down the road. It's dark and she can't see. A car without it's headlights is speeding up the road. Aurora swerves off the road, does a double somersault in the air, and smashes in the median.

Aurora wakes up to the distant sound of beeping. At first she thinks it is her alarm, and that had all been a dream. But no, it was very real. She pitifully looks over to see the heart monitor and lets a tear run down her face. "Miss, your doctor is here to see you." says her nurse, walking into the room.

Last edited by Jenny! on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Saron stepped inside the room looking at his clipboard
"Well well, look who finally woke up... Good morning miss Aurora.. You were in coma for about three days!" he sayed
"You hit your head quite hard there.. do you.. remember anything that happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm

"I- I remember s-swerving of the road.... I don't think- I- Why am I here? Where is my son?

Icy Spring wakes up in the Pediatric Ward of the hospital, a day later. "M-Mom? MOM?? " Icy says, getting upset. " Hi there!" says a younger nurse. "Your mommy is just fine. Don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Flutter Shot paced outside the room where her mare-friend was very hurt. Her sister had tried to help calm the tan mare down, but no effect. Flutter thought it was her fault. "If only I were there..." she repeated for what must have been the twentieth time.

"Miss Shot?" the nurse called to her.

"Yes, ma'am?" she replied.

"Your friend is doing much better. She's out of her coma.The doctor is with her, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind letting you be near Miss Aurora."

"Thank you, ma'am." she tried to calmly walk to the room.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 pm

"Dont worry, your son will be fine. You just need a little time and rest now"
He turned around as Flutter Shot entered the room
"Oh, hello miss Shot, Im doctor Saron. Miss Aurora is awake and able to speak to you now."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:08 am

Aurora, weary-eyed, nods to the doctor. "As long as... my son is OK." she says. She looks over to find the familiar face of Her mare-friend.

Icy, doing much better than his mother, looks over at the other foals and fillies. He smiles at a filly in a full body cast who is talking to a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Flutter trotted to the bed side much faster than she had liked. But this was her mare-friend. "Flippin' Celestia, Aurora, if only I had gone with you, this wouldn't have happened."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 pm

She really had luck.. A broken hoof, a concussion and a few bruises.. It could be worse!" He sayed reading through the pages on his clipboard
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:34 am

"I called you!" (Entering Flashback Mode)

Aurora: Hey! I'm running to the store, need anything?
Flutter: No, I'm good.
Aurora:You sure? I can grab you whatever.
Flutter: Nah.
Aurora: Ok, well, I'm heading down route 47 so if you-
SCREEEEEEECH
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:15 am

"Thus further proving it's my fault!" she teared up,
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:22 pm

"No... It was my fault... I wasn't watching the road...you were on speaker." Aurora says sheepishly. "I was looking at something on my phone... a beautiful dress...for your-" Aurora falls backward. Her heart monitor starts beeping faster.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm

"She is getting weak again!" The nurse said
"Quick! get a syringe!" the doctor said.
The adrenaline shot wake Aurora up
"Careful! We still dont know if you have any serious issues.. Its better you dont think about anything that could get you worried. Just rest a little for now" He said in relief
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Flutter choked back tears, her grass green eyes staring into Aurora's light icy blue. "It is my fault."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Aurora weakly looks up at Flutter. "I'm so sorry..." Her heart monitor starts to slow down. " I... love...y-" Aurora's hand goes limb and her monitor goes BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:37 pm

"Aurora...?" she gasped. "Aurora... Aurora?! NO, AURORA!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Condition   The Fatal Condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fatal Condition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: