My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At least it's the weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 am

Something then happened that came with almost no warning,and on top of that it was a very rare thing to happen when it came to Sunny. With only the soft whimper that escaped her lips as a warning before she burst out crying large arches of waterfall tears fell from her eyes,it seemed even when it came to her crying she over did it. "Whoa Whoa! Sunny,beep breathes,take deep breathes" He says when seeing she was crying so hard they couldn't understand her.

Sunny took his advise and after a few minutes had calmed down enough that they could understand her and he was surpised to hear her story. "M-My c-class has a p-project d-due on Monday!" Willow was about to say something when she continued "Its about w-what our special talent and how we got our cutie mark! Its for the Elementary s-school! I still don't have mine!"

That was true Sunny's flanks were still blank,she had never cared before now,she had other more important things to worry about but now.. "What if they see me without mine and think they will never get theirs?! Do you know the panic that would cause?! Ponyville would be in complete and utter chaos!!" She sobbs before starting the cry again. "It would be all my fault!!"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 am

Flare's eyes widened in shock when the young mare began to cry, he'd never seen her cry, and the sound of her crying just tore his heart in two, "Willow's right." He scooted a bit closer for comfort and patted her back gently with a hoof. Whatever was bothering her, she needed all the assurance she could get.

He flicked his ears forward when she'd finally calmed enough to speak, realization dawned on him. He'd heard about that project, though he hadn't been assigned it, and didn't know if he would be, he pondered a moment over what to say before giving her a small smile, "Heey Sunny, it's alright, you know?" He thought back to what his mom had told him before, when he was younger and anxiously waiting for his own cutie mark, "Everypony's got a special talent, whether you can blatantly see it or not!"

He smiled softly and ran a hoof over her mane, "It doesn't matter if anypony else can see it, because it's still there." He pulled back a little and grinned "If you go up there with your head held high you'll show them that there isn't anything to be afraid of." He reached and rubbed a hoof to the back on his head, "Or heh...That's what my mom always told me."

He gave a knowing smile to Willow, thinking back to their earlier conversation, "Besides, being different isn't bad, right? You just have to own it, make your difference yours. And you'll teach them to do the same." He wasn't sure if his words would help at all, but he hoped it did even a little.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Sunny sniffled and wiped away a few left over tears with a hoof "Y-You really think so..? She says before the trade mark grin returned to her face. "Y-Yeah you are right!...But...I should finish my list..." She says pulling out a rather large list that unrolled and pooled around the stool she sat on. She scanned over the list that started out normal listing things like singing and art but as the list went on,they got more silly and strange. Case and point when Sunny scratched off "Monster hunter" from the list before flipping it over "Match making?...I don't remember putting this down.." She says before tapping her chin with a hoof "It could be awesome..To bring ponies together,I could do that!" She says before gulping down her drink moments after Willow placed it in front of her. "But...how..?"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Flare's eyes widened at the sight of the mammoth list she unrolled, it seemed to go on forever, and he was sure that if it stretched it'd easily make it to Canterlot. He chuckled and poked a hoof at monster hunting, "That one sounds fun." He perked his ears and looked thoughtful, rubbing a hoof along his chin as he pondered it, "Hmm, well...You seem to be really good at reading ponies, so," He put his hooves together and grinned, "I bet you'd be great at figuring out which ponies might be a good match!" He smiled at her and gestured between himself and Willow, "And you're good at making friends, right? So ponies would feel at easy with you, and therefore at ease with anypony you introduced them to!" He could definitely see her match making, it seemed like a talent made for the bubbly mare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Sunny's eyes sparkled bright at the thought of bring two ponies together,helping two ponies who were fated to meet,bringing two destinies together...Suddenly she was nose to nose with Flare "Lets do it! Know anypony who needs a friend or seems lonely?!" She asks her voice bursting with joy and energy. Sometimes she herself was shocked at how much energy she had.

Meanwhile Willow had turned away to serve another pair of ponies that had just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least it's the weekend.
Page 1 of 1